Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the best thing is to wait until August 31 to see what happens.

Comment

BTW Porto play first league game tomorrow away against Moreirense 19:45 CET

Comment

Beggole essi,
        Milan o bikhial emsal bench nashe porto hala lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck Porto

Comment

ok that's fine but as a minimum they need to build a statue for him

his salary after tax is the same as he was earning in qatar. If he went to barbaria now he would be earning a hundred times his current wage

He's not perfect as a human, but as a footballer everything he has personally done has been the best he can do with his situation.

I hope he gets an EU passport and a statue in Dragão

Comment

FC Porto: market is moving with Taremi (O Jogo article)

Bruno Filipe Monteiro

Iranian is tired of seeing his name pointed out as a possibility for other clubs. The striker made headlines in Italy, riding Inter's interest. Conversations between the parties were described as "at least interesting", indicating developments for the next few days.

Today it's Inter, tomorrow Tottenham and then Milan. The flow of news that points to the possibility of Taremi exchanging FC Porto for one of these clubs increases every day and, as far as O JOGO has found, they are messing with the striker a little.

Although the Olival gate works as a barrier to the outside world, forcing him to concentrate on his work during the time he spends inside, the Iranian is starting to show signs of tiredness with everything he reads and listens to when he leaves the training center. Information circulates on social networks about requests (unconfirmed) to leave and worded agreements with other emblems, but, so far, nothing concrete has come to him. Therefore, he waits with some impatience for the end of this period of uncertainty, even if it means fulfilling the contract that binds him to the blue and whites until 2024.

To continue, it will never be against your will, even though the good performances of the last few seasons have created the expectation of making the leap to a more competitive championship than the Portuguese one.

The Super Cup derby Cândido de Oliveira, with Benfica, revealed the impact that the last few days of the market have had on Taremi. The performance fell far short of the expectations of Sérgio Conceição, who has always been against the existence of a market after the start of competitions. The truth is that just yesterday the Iranian was on the cover of the renowned "Gazzetta dello Sport", riding the interest of... Inter. The Italian sports daily named him Simone Inzaghi's "favourite" with Arnautovic (Bologna) as an alternative. The conversations, adds the same source, have been "at least interesting", indicating more developments for the next few days.

Traditionally slow starts

In four seasons in Portugal, only once has Taremi scored in his first league game. The exception to traditionally slow starts was seen in 2022/23, when he took advantage of the momentum gained by a "double" in the Cândido de Oliveira Super Cup, with Tondela, to also score twice with Marítimo, in the first round of the competition. In 2019/20, playing for Rio Ave, he won for the first time in the competition only in the 3rd round. In 2020/21, already with FC Porto, he had to wait until the seventh. And in 2021/22, already with the status of top scorer for the blue and whites, he only scored the point in the fourth league game.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16847862.html

Comment

F*ck Porto and even more F*ck inter Milan and any other team that has the audacity to cite his participation in AC as a reason to not sign him meanwhile these big clubs all sign Koreans, Japanese, Australians who all play in the same competition. If you’re gonna be prejudice at least try to hide it a little bit…..F all these clubs!!!

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They can all kiss our hairy Iranian butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    They can all kiss our hairy Iranian butts.
                    Mine is getting so hairy as entering this fifth decade

I vill vax

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought you lose hair as you age. Why is our arses getting hairier?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                        I thought you lose hair as you age. Why is our arses getting hairier?
                        similar to physics: conservation of hair is a fundamental law of the universe.

you can not create or destroy hair, only transfer it to different body parts.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Fuck Porto
                          haji enghad hers nakhor shiret khoshk mishe . Just keep calm and enjoy taremi in porto and champions league.

Comment

Sucks that Man United and Inter couldn't swoop in for him, but this is a blessing in disguise that he doesn't go to Tottenham...

Tottenham just drew Brentford (should've lost if i'm being honest) and will struggle immensely this year. He would also get scapegoated heavily for anything that goes wrong.

Inter and Man United would've been great, but staying at Porto and playing CL and stamping his legacy as one of the top foreign players for Porto is MUCH and I mean MUCH better than rotting for Tottenham

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Sucks that Man United and Inter couldn't swoop in for him, but this is a blessing in disguise that he doesn't go to Tottenham...

Tottenham just drew Brentford (should've lost if i'm being honest) and will struggle immensely this year. He would also get scapegoated heavily for anything that goes wrong.

Inter and Man United would've been great, but staying at Porto and playing CL and stamping his legacy as one of the top foreign players for Porto is MUCH and I mean MUCH better than rotting for Tottenham
                              Agreed on that!

Although I would have enjoyed seeing him and Inter or AC Milan, staying at Porto is not a bad result of all this. He is the main guy, and will be for at least two more seasons (IMO). He can end his career in Iran after he starts to decline more athletically, and Porto goes with another option. (Happens to the best players.. there is no avoiding the effects of time)

Comment

Honestly Mehdi was offered a lot of money to play for Al Hilal. Mehdi was nr1 priority in their list after leo messi. This is always what could have happened when you dont take such an offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X