• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game off

Comment

Taremi subbed out 75'
      i only watched sporadically ...
      he just looks outa sink and disinterested..!!

Porto just need to set our man Free..!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
        GolTV commentator saying Taremi is most likely going to leave in the next few weeks...
        The Only real option Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Emirates. My prediction is him sign with Saudi Club soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Taremi subbed out 75'

Also he's not getting anything near the support he did last season… no sync as you say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi subbed out 75'

He seems frustrated with the lack of quality around him. He still makes the same runs but no one finds him partly due to the decline in midfield quality but also extremely selfish teammates in Galeno and Martinez. Today he seemed much more visibly upset with his teammates than usual.

Comment

Taremi subbed out 75'

He can’t get in sync because he’s playing with a bunch of pretty poor quality players. Then he is asked to sit deeper and no one passes him the ball as they play down the wing. Galeno and Pepe are poor versions of Luis Diaz and even he was frustrating to watch at Porto.
              There is no cohesion in this team and ultimately that is down to the management and the owners selling all of their best players.
              Look who Mehdi has had chemistry with and there are no longer there apart from Evanilson who can’t stay fit.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

He seems frustrated with the lack of quality around him. He still makes the same runs but no one finds him partly due to the decline in midfield quality but also extremely selfish teammates in Galeno and Martinez. Today he seemed much more visibly upset with his teammates than usual.
                very true.... but his hustle levels and just the intensity in action is lacking too .... like i said he looks disinterested and clearly wants out..!!
                i dont think we gonna see the real Taremi in Porto, until after the window has officially closed..!! hopefully he is outa there by then..?

Comment

This is season wasted for him!
                  His head is not simply there after what Porto did to him!

Comment

Didn't watch but this is the new Porto without Otavio. Only other player on the team that has football IQ

Comment

12 min added time rofl 🤣

Comment

Porto needs to free him. Everyone else got to leave but him.

Comment

Marcano makes it 2-1 for Porto! 💪🏻🇵🇹

Comment

Marcano saved their koons big time today.

Comment

Porto are such idiots, bought him for 4m and Inter was willing to give 25 and Taremi himself wants to leave , this is the last train for him to play in a top 4 leauge.

Thats 21m profit for Porto!!

But instead they f*cked themselfs and Taremi over ( no profit and a unmotivated and a very dissapointed player)

Comment

Btw I was watching it on the Portuguese channel, and they were advertising for the Saudi league games, seems like they will cover their league? Crazy thats all it took, for them to buy a bunch of players and now EU countries will broadcast their league? I'm not hating, just surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X