X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

In gozaresh ye kam bi-paayeh nist?

Taremi be amme va khaharesh gofte: "Amme jon, Khahar jon... man dost daram beram Milan".
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

In gozaresh ye kam bi-paayeh nist?

Taremi be amme va khaharesh gofte: "Amme jon, Khahar jon... man dost daram beram Milan".

ps
      so i gather all those rumored 23+mil offers from Inter were all bs..!?
      Porto should take the $20mil and let loose of our boy already, ffs..!

i guess, porto are pissed that Mehdi rejected the 30mil offer from Ayrabs so they are retaliating by asking for same figure$ to release him from other suitors..!!?

Comment

Inter: Correa out, Alexis Sanchez in

Comment

Porto signed Jorge Sanchez from Ajax

Comment

is this dude a real RB...? they badly needed a solid RB... havent had one since Manefa got injured and kept using attacking wingers there for more than 2-3 seasons now..! but from my vague recollections they always look more susceptible defensively from L and Center ..!

i think they screwed up big time shipping off Mbemba ...! him and Sr.Pepe were their best rearguard anchors....they've looked swiss cheesy defensively from swift counters since his departure..!!

Comment

Still think there is a chance for late move to AC milan. The spot there is open to compete with giroud, they clearly like his profile. He is playing like a shadow of himself for porto and mind is clearly elsewhere, which checks out with the reports he signed a 4 year contract with milan already.

I think at latest possible stage they will give porto another offer, it will be difficult for them to reject after a few more subpar performances by mehdi and the clear choice on their hands at that point: Say yes to EU 20-25 million for a player you only spent 4 million on, who gave so much for the club, or keep a guy who doesnt want to be there, and will clearly walk for either peanuts in january (under 10 mil) or free a few months after that.

Comment

Still think there is a chance for late move to AC milan. The spot there is open to compete with giroud, they clearly like his profile. He is playing like a shadow of himself for porto and mind is clearly elsewhere, which checks out with the reports he signed a 4 year contract with milan already.

I think at latest possible stage they will give porto another offer, it will be difficult for them to reject after a few more subpar performances by mehdi and the clear choice on their hands at that point: Say yes to EU 20-25 million for a player you only spent 4 million on, who gave so much for the club, or keep a guy who doesnt want to be there, and will clearly walk for either peanuts in january (under 10 mil) or free a few months after that.
                Didn't Milan fill all its non EU spot? Or I mistake with Inter

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Didn't Milan fill all its non EU spot? Or I mistake with Inter
                  since english players count as EU now (Italian federation changed rule upon milan request 2 weeks ago) they have 1 spot left open this summer, only other non eu was chukwueze. Pulisic has eu passport.

Comment

yeup..!
                    Milan being hesitant to sign an alternative striker this late into the window, makes me think they see a this deal coming into fruition for Mehdi's capture..??
                    i sense though they have to at least step above the earlier reported 20mil to convince Porto to offload him...? you'd think 22-25mil or so should suffice .... ??? some 3mil going to Mehdi's pocket , yielding them 15+mil profit on an aging striker on his last year of contract who doesnt really wanna be there anymore..!!
                    one thing for sure .... Mehdi needs to press a bit for this move ... maybe not so publicly yet .... but needs to make clear to porto that he will not extend with them ..!!

Comment

By the end of this window, the Porto class of 2022 will be pretty much all gone...except Taremi.

https://twitter.com/simpraisa/status...782317327?s=20

Comment

If Taremi goes to Milan, and Azmoun to Roma, this would be the most prestigious summer transfer window i've ever seen for TM players
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Two Iroonis in Italy will unbalance the force...

Comment

Comment

Didn't they already make a bid for him? Or was that all bullshit?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Didn't they already make a bid for him? Or was that all bullshit?
                                you are asking the wrong person. But from all reports emanating out of italy now he is their top option, personal terms are sorted, they are just trying to find a way to deal with unreasonable porto demands. So far it seems their tactic was to wait it out and convince porto taremi isnt interested in being there and nobody will pay 30 million for him, hoping that they would be ready to negotiate in good faith moving forward

Comment

Working...
                                X