X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    If he leaves then they ain't getting champions league next year

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    At this point porto will be lucky to remain in top half of the league table…even with Mehdi

Comment

the hell with Hatame kosgoo n sasha ravioli ...
      the way id figure currently
      Milan trying to buy him for 15+3 or so mil in conditional bonus
      Porto asking min 25, hoping for a settlement on 20 plus 2-3 in bonuses..!!?

meanwhile Porto are probably hinting to Mehdi that if you really want the move to Milan bad enough then forego your 15% kickback, then we can quickly close the deal at 17-18mil plus 2-3 mil bonuses..!!

☝️ the oracle has spoken folks..!

when this deal is all done n dusted in 3-4 more days we will see how accurate my prophesy was..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        the hell with Hatame kosgoo n sasha ravioli ...
        the way id figure currently
        Milan trying to buy him for 15+3 or so mil in conditional bonus
        Porto asking min 25, hoping for a settlement on 20 plus 2-3 in bonuses..!!?

meanwhile Porto are probably hinting to Mehdi that if you really want the move to Milan bad enough then forego your 15% kickback, then we can quickly close the deal at 17-18mil plus 2-3 mil bonuses..!!

☝️ the oracle has spoken folks..!

when this deal is all done n dusted in 3-4 more days we will see how accurate my prophesy was..!!
        I also saw mentioned somewhere one of portos issues is that 15% taremi of his own fee taremi is entitled to. Koskesha put it in his contract in the first place now after it turned out what a high caliber player he was they are bothered and being unreasonable pricks over the fee. As if the buying club should give them more money to cover the fact taremi will get 15%…

Comment

AC Milan still trying to bring in Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
            AC Milan still trying to bring in Taremi

Milan ham daare maskhare baazi mikone, Gazzetta dello Sport minevise ke Milan mikhad yek pishnahade 15M Euro bede.

Porto in mablagh ghablan rad karde. Hamash sare kaari ast.

Hala 25M shayad beshe, amma in loos-baazihaa tanha vaghte hame raa talaf mikone.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I can see this being one of those transfer deadline day deals if it does happen. Porto will want money for him and will try the best to get the most they can, clubs don’t want to spend what they want and I think they give in for a lower price on the last day.
              Talk again that Spurs are interested, someone was trying to say yesterday that Spurs offered Lo Celso as part of the deal but take that with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Milan ham daare maskhare baazi mikone, Gazzetta dello Sport minevise ke Milan mikhad yek pishnahade 15M Euro bede.

Porto in mablagh ghablan rad karde. Hamash sare kaari ast.

Hala 25M shayad beshe, amma in loos-baazihaa tanha vaghte hame raa talaf mikone.
                Don't expect Italians for Vel Kharji
                Porto asking 25 for a guy in last year of contract is ridiculous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I can see this being one of those transfer deadline day deals if it does happen. Porto will want money for him and will try the best to get the most they can, clubs don’t want to spend what they want and I think they give in for a lower price on the last day.
                  Talk again that Spurs are interested, someone was trying to say yesterday that Spurs offered Lo Celso as part of the deal but take that with a pinch of salt.
                  Taremi wont go anywhere except Milan
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Milan allegedly have a meeting with Porto tomorrow re: the Taremi negotiations:

https://x.com/milanmatters/status/16...sy60OslZaC8pYA

The more I watch this Milan team the more I think the only offensive lineup that mehdi fits in as perfectly as Tottenham is Milan. This team plays beautiful footy….the Americans, leao, giroud he would compliment very well.
                    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-27-2023, 06:22 AM.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm just waiting for Fabrizio to write "Here we go" ✍🏻

Comment

Pls allow me the honour to open the thread ifnit happens, i knock on wood
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Pioli was asked about Taremi after Torino game last night and basically confirmed Milan's interest, saying that they need options at 9 besides giroud.

Comment

Looks like Porto is still not budging from the unreasonable 30M price tag. Khak to sareshoon.

Comment

Wait, why don't Milan just send the €20M/ €25M official offer then, what's the worst that can happen, they get rejected?

Comment

Taremi to Milan , Azmoun to Roma, what a season this would be for Iranian fans. I might have to book a trip to Italy just to see them play lool. I am praying this goes through. It’s a combination of things Porto is nickel and diming with only one year left, and Milan is being cheap lol.

I hope Taremi gets the break he’s been seeking, he always looked better in red anyway!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X