This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post

15%. That's why Milan has adjusted the proposed €3Mil option in addition to their €15 Mil bid to compensate that. Apparently they have also increased his annual income to €3M/year. Initially it was €2,5/year.
    I thought the original offer was 3M anyways? If they bumped his salary from 2.5 to 3 then I guess it's a somewhat compromise but I still hope he gets some cut of the transfer...

Comment

If it happens, I hope Milan draws Porto in the Champions League so Mehdi can piss all over them for how they’ve treated him after everything he’s done for them

Comment

We all have to order a teremi jersey from acmilan website so they know we carry a big fanbase
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He’s going to allegedly waive his stake in the transfer. Fucking Porto.
          Can you show me the link brother
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Funny that Roma and Milan meet each other in the next round

Comment

There's no "loyalty" in this business the way Porto are doing him dirty. So much for Mehdi staying at Porto and becoming a club legend. Forget them.

Comment

Is Taremi's agent someone his family owes money to or something? I just can't imagine a worse agent in the history of football - everything from the Turkey stuff, to how low his Rio Ave wage was, to his Porto contract and how comparatively low that was, to needing Jorge Mendes and Rio Ferdinand to even speak to big clubs.

Even his instagram posts showing Mehdi in Manchester seemed to have the opposite effect he intended.

How bad at your job can you be?

Comment

Fuck Porto. It would be so lit to have Taremi and Azmoun both in serie an and then they could open the gate for rest of our players to go there. Please get out of Porto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He’s going to allegedly waive his stake in the transfer. Fucking Porto.
                    https://milanreports.com/2023/08/28/...crifice-milan/

its a possibility, by no means certain. I really hope he doesn't have to do that. He deserves every cent.

It seems the reason porto jacked his price up was because of this extra 15% he owns. Which goes against every logic of decency and business custom. THEY included that in the original contract as a way for taremi to make up the lower salary he was making joining them ahead of Sporting/other options. They essentially allowed him to bet on his own qualities to make up for the money he would lose in the short term if he really managed to play at a super high level for the following seasons. He won that bet on himself, and got a notoriously stingy club like milan to basically put almost EU 20 mil on the table for him, despite his age and entering the last year of his deal.

For reference, this is the same fee they paid chelsea for pulisic, USMNT captain with many years left on his contract and still only aged 24.

Then suddenly Porto decide to slap on an extra 5 mil on his price to equalize what they lose with Mehdi's 15%/agent fees. In doing so they basically wards off all his potential suitors...

I think "The" mentioned for the whole time hes been at Porto what a mafia club it is. I recognized that but thought once you were "in" and gave so much to the club, in terms of sporting success and also facilitating financial success, staying loyal last summer as was the case with taremi, that the upper brass would allow you to depart respectfully if it was your wish (which they seemingly did for all other players). But for him, they put up every imaginable roadblock to squeeze this extra 15% that he earned from him, and that is despite just getting EU 60 million selling otavio to al Nassr. Probably to some extent Ghar-bazi that taremi didn't sell his soul to saudi for them earlier in the window too.

These guys are pricks. SC himself who I have no doubt loves Taremi got to leave porto for italian adventure, Lazio and Inter. Nobody stood in his way like this.

I am fairly certain if taremi was not iranian he wouldn't be fucked around like this, somewhat of a colonialist mentality thinking they made Taremi or he owes them something extra. Hopefully his situation gets sorted today and he gets the F outta there. He didn't deserve this shit, wish porto nothing but the worst for the way they handled this.

Comment

with the the hypes around his transfer talks, I'm not surprised that he's been little bit off in the first 2 league games. No motivations and maybe little bit lajbazi towards managements. It's very interesting to see if he will start tonight and if he does, how he performs.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        If it happens, I hope Milan draws Porto in the Champions League so Mehdi can piss all over them for how they’ve treated him after everything he’s done for them
                        They are in the same pot so impossible

Comment

So he's willing to take a 15% cut of the deal to leave but Porto is in the way? Thats how you treat your employees 🙃 Now see him score 0 goals first 6 months and be valued 0 in 1 year for anybody to buy him...

Comment

rofl at this 😂
                            https://twitter.com/GodsgiftChisom/s...24248924791028

Comment

If Mehdi doesn't play for Porto today, it's a sign that a transfer is close. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                If Mehdi doesn't play for Porto today, it's a sign that a transfer is close. Fingers crossed.
                                Exactly. If not in the squad, it's close.

Comment

Working...
                                X