• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They are in the same pot so impossible
    You sure? I just checked and I’m seeing Porto in pot 2 and Milan in Pot 3

Comment

Negotiations are set for after the game today. Dont be surprised if porto continue to play him as bargaining tactic, although the way the saga has twisted this week I think SC might spare mehdi, knowing his mind is 100% elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

You sure? I just checked and I’m seeing Porto in pot 2 and Milan in Pot 3
        You are right

Comment

I told y'all that Porto is a thug club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I told y'all that Porto is a thug club.
            its business, 20 mil is the most offer they can get for taremi, and I can tell you as a Milan fan first and Taremi fan 2nd, Id be asking questions to management if they paid more than that for Taremi. So Ac milan is right to only offer 20. Now if Porto denies they are stupid and we cant blame milan for that.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

its business, 20 mil is the most offer they can get for taremi, and I can tell you as a Milan fan first and Taremi fan 2nd, Id be asking questions to management if they paid more than that for Taremi. So Ac milan is right to only offer 20. Now if Porto denies they are stupid and we cant blame milan for that.
                  AC Milan is being reasonable. Everyone is saying Porto has lost the plot and are now acting vindictively.

Comment

Imagine if Taremis last game for porto is against the other Portuguese club he played for. It would be a beaitiufl ending to his Portugal saga. It’s time for him to go to Milan

Comment

THEY ARE STARTING TAREMI TODAY. I hope this doesn’t impact his chances of leaving. He should on purpose score own goal

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                        THEY ARE STARTING TAREMI TODAY. I hope this doesn’t impact his chances of leaving. He should on purpose score own goal
                        No, he is gonna have a hat trick and show Milan they should just cough up the extra few mill and get it over with.

Comment

Porto fans are so salty in the insta comments under the starting 11. Your team is nothing without Taremi goosfandhaye goozoo

Comment

Just pray he doesn’t pick up any injuries playing for this khasis club

Comment

He's starting, hopefully he ends his Portugal adventure in a nice way by scoring in the very first stadium he started his journey.

Comment

Working...
                              X