Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great summary of the recent offers for Taremi, as well as great insight into AC Milan's transfer dynamics.

I also love how he pronounces "Mehdi Taremi"

Comment

Is this real life ?

Comment

looking optimistic right now, porto just bought a winger for 10 million euros... maybe they are using some of that taremi money?

Comment

i just dont see porto parting ways for 15... it's gotta get closer to 20 for the deal to have a decent chance of getting accepted ..!
          15+3-5 or so could be the most likely lowest figure ... unless mehdi forgoes his 15% to force the deal through..!

Comment

I feel like I can’t rest until I know the AC Milan move is finalized. What a transfer window this would be for us hardcore fans. After years of seeing wasted talent, poor transfers, lack of playing time etc, our two top prospects, both attackers in some of the biggest clubs in the world.

really would be a dream come true
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i just dont see porto parting ways for 15... it's gotta get closer to 20 for the deal to have a decent chance of getting accepted ..!
              15+3-5 or so could be the most likely lowest figure ... unless mehdi forgoes his 15% to force the deal through..!
              Apparently 20 were already offered: https://azscore.com/news/football/16...r-mehdi-taremi

Comment

I just noticed that Milan have won their first 2 games, scored 6 goals, Girod 3 goals (2 Pen) and Pulicic 2 goals. It's gonna be tough for Mehdi to take staring position.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  Is this real life ?

Sardar at Roma, Mehdi at Milan... Damn we lucky to have these two. Especially Milan, i mean thats one of the 5 biggest clubs in the world easily... Been wishing since Rezaei days for us to have legionares in Serie A again, didnt happen since 15 years and now we will have 2 joining within a week And not just any teams, but 2 big ones. Please god make it happen

Comment

Apparently Porto accepted the bid but they havent agreed the payment terms yet and are discussing.

Comment

Porto must regret rejecting the prior reported 25m bids from earlier in the window. I hate to speak too soon but I’m glad they accepted at least this time with some extra push.

Comment

Milan like this with Taremi? Pioli's probable 4-3-3- Video Gazzetta.it

Comment

Any news ?!?
                          Maro hamele kardan ba in transfer
                          Fcukk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

theyre starting to say its done, waiting for it to be official and i will open the thread. forza milan viva taremi
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Come onnnnnn make this official

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Any news ?!?
                                Maro hamele kardan ba in transfer
                                Fcukk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                seems total agreement has been reached. May take up to 24 hours to finalize, since taremi is a non-eu player there is extra paperwork involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X