This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

#Calciomercato | @acmilan, the closure for #Taremi is getting closer and closer. The bureaucratic machine has started after the @FCPorto has now accepted the 15M which will be paid with shorter payments over time: the green light may soon be given to the player. Then #Colombo would pass to @ACMonza

---------------

confirmed by di marzio now as well. Nobody mentioning that Taremi relinquished his 15% in the end, hope he kept it, guess details will emerge after. If so then he takes home EU 2.25m of the fee directly (assuming it is 15. Still many sources saying 18+2). Nooshe joonesh. He deserves it!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Can someone kindly calm me down an explain why the hell Taremi is training today with Porto if it’s a done deal. What the hell is he doing!!!

Are these latest tweets that are coming out in the last 2-3 hours confirming that it’s done done? Meaning the payment terms were worked out too?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i kinda figure ;
            15mil To Porto Only is the agreement in principle between the clubs .... (terms of payment now supposedly being more favorable/agreeable by Porto hence now the talks between them to sort out how to pay/jip Taremi for/outa his 15% ownership of the Transfer fee Plus sorting out his NonEU status and such before a flight to Milan tomorrow..??

ps
            by next year (5th in Europe) he should be able to get his EU passport ... right ??
            or moving from Portugal to Italy screws up that formulation ??​

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i kinda figure ;
              15mil To Porto Only is the agreement in principle between the clubs .... (terms of payment now supposedly being more favorable/agreeable by Porto hence now the talks between them to sort out how to pay/jip Taremi for/outa his 15% ownership of the Transfer fee Plus sorting out his NonEU status and such before a flight to Milan tomorrow..??

ps
              by next year (5th in Europe) he should be able to get his EU passport ... right ??
              or moving from Portugal to Italy screws up that formulation ??​
              It screw up the passport

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Can someone kindly calm me down an explain why the hell Taremi is training today with Porto if it’s a done deal. What the hell is he doing!!!

Are these latest tweets that are coming out in the last 2-3 hours confirming that it’s done done? Meaning the payment terms were worked out too?
                it's just part of Porto's Negotiation Posturing .... showing there is still detail$ / bonu$e$ to be sorted... !!
                it'll serve Porto and Mehdi well in this case .... since he also has a $kin in the game..!!
                like i said ... i just dont see Porto agreeing to a straight 15mil transfer fee... with 15% of it kicking back to Mehdi ..!!
                probably its gotta get closer to 17-18 bonuses and mehdi's kickback included for it to finally finalize..!?

PS
                had mehdi not Voiced his desires for Milan move in Media recently, Porto woulda likely given a total Beelaakh to 15-18mil offer for him from anyone... Milan including..!! His value to the club (even so for 1 more season) woulda equaled or probably exceeded such figure$..!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 08-30-2023, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Claim they won't accept anything less than 30M. But they settle for 15M.

Lol @ Porto. That's not a negotiation tactic, that's just amateur.

Comment

What does "in principals" mean?

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/s...z5LtQlL_Q&s=19

Does he mean principle, or in principiis? Or what?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I think it means they are verbally and conceptually agreed. Now it's about finalizing the details.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

lol. I think he means the school principals in Milan have to agree before Mehdi can move into town!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Claim they won't accept anything less than 30M. But they settle for 15M.

Lol @ Porto. That's not a negotiation tactic, that's just amateur.
                          Yes, they kept moving the price higher and higher at every offer. I was told this was an advanced negotiation tactic, but clearly it ended up costing Porto.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Yes, they kept moving the price higher and higher at every offer. I was told this was an advanced negotiation tactic, but clearly it ended up costing Porto.
                                You were told right....
                                fact is There was NO OFFICIAL BIDS ... just the media intermediaries of the involved Clubs and the player's (Hatam) were throwing conflicting Figure$ in the media .... in order to hype-up/hype-down the eventual sale price..!!

well that and also the fact that at the time Mehdi was saying that he would be happy to stay at Porto and Porto had a little optimism still of extending contract with him..!!
                                Him voicing his desires for ACM move was a the game-changer that facilitated this late possible push for his services by the involving parties..!

Comment

Working...
                                X