Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I freaking knew it as soon as I saw he was training today I didn’t trust these a-holes in Porto, they’re trying to derail the move last minute!!!

https://x.com/milanposts/status/1696...sy60OslZaC8pYA

bunch of snakes!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sorry boys Taremi maybe stay with Porto

Comment

Calm down guys, It will go through. Have some patience. We have been waiting couple of years for such a good transfer, I'm sure we can wait another day.

Comment

Hes not. I can tell .
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

if indeed " Timing of Payments" is the Only reason for Porto stahling the completion of the deal, then im certain a resolution will surface later tonight or surely b4 the deadline ..!
            Milan are in far more desperate need of this attacking reinforcement and i think will likely succumb to Porto's expedited payment demands..!?

but knowing the scandalous Porto front office, hightly doubt that's the only reason for delay and whether they'd pull additional bs shenanigans to sabotage the transfer..!!? :/

Comment

We have untill friday 1st sept 20:00 italy time for this deal to close
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The next few hours will be crucial in determining the fate of Mehdi Taremi. As previously announced by zerozero, Milan intensified their efforts to secure the player this Wednesday afternoon, reaching the figures requested by Porto.
                Since the start of the negotiations, Porto have maintained a firm position, setting the price at €20m. Sources from the club ensure that Milan have accepted this figure, making an immediate payment of 15 million euros and agreeing to add another five conditioned on specific sporting objectives set out in the agreement.

A source close to Taremi revealed that the week before the player had already decided to stay at FC Porto, possibly due to Otávio's move to Saudi Arabia. However, Milan appear to have acted decisively and convinced both the player and the Porto administration.

Taremi's eventual departure will be a loss for coach Sérgio Conceição, as the player has contributed 80 goals in the past three years. If the transfer goes through, Porto's attack will depend on four players: Toni Martinez, Danny Namaso, Fran Navarro and Evanilson.

Although the negotiations appear to be on a favorable path, there are still some details to be worked out. With the impending deadline for the transfer window to close, it is imperative that these issues be addressed quickly.

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  We have untill friday 1st sept 20:00 italy time for this deal to close
                  isnt it till midnight?

Comment

This is so depressing

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                      This is so depressing
                      Welcome to life as a TM fan.

Comment

Milan directors are still at Casa Milan to negotiate with Porto and try to unlock the transfer
                        [@DiMarzio]
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Milan directors are still at Casa Milan to negotiate with Porto and try to unlock the transfer
                          [@DiMarzio]
                          I'm sure Milan are trying to make this work.

It's Porto that seems to put up road blocks at every turn; they have been nickel and diming this (and any previous potential offers) to death.

Comment

The night of Taremi, AC Milan executives still in place

Comment

Gotta give Milan credit, it seems like they really want Mehdi. Working around the clock for him. Pushing hard. Dealing with a bunch of bacheh nonors like Porto.

Comment

Hhhmm...anybody else find it odd that MT was in Portugal where he can almost pass as Portuguese and now Italy where he can almost pass as Italian. I guess most of our last names are close to Italian last names anyways and this is another advantage with Italy. Fortunately we can pass for most other nationalities!

Comment

Working...
                                X