Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Porto is asking for 15m cash upfront in untraceable bills in 15 different paper bags somewhere in Nigeria right after midnight in pitch darkness and as BONUS they want Pizza for every Porto fan delivered everyday in order to finalize this deal. Talk about being cheap and opportunist. Porto = Poor too
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

im getting awfully annoyed with this whole transfer saga, going to bed ....hopefully wake up to good news tomorrow..??
      lol, fking No real Joy will ever arrive easily for TM Fans..!!

you get a gedaabaaz italian club getting into negotiation with a famously scandal-ridden portuguese club mgmt and then you mix in there a saadeh, semi-amateure iranian agent and top it all off with an notoriously infamous disgraced super agent (Mendes) and a fast approaching deadline .... i suppose it should come as no surprise to us why we still dont a finalized agreement..!!?

Comment

we need to nazr and feed some pigeons at imam reza shrine.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          No, this is not the reason and is just speculation. Look at the video I posted by the most authoritative source - Fabrizio Romano. He said issue is between Mehdi Taremi and Milan over some undisclosed issue(s).
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I would not be one bit upset with mehdi if this about him not participating in AC. This transfer would be the biggest thing to happen to an Iranian footballer….no AC is no problem for us when we are not real contenders. This would open up awareness to Iranian football the way it did when CQ came around.

I don’t think this is about mehdi himself though, I don’t buy it. This is 100% that grease ball mendes and him trying to get his cut. I just wonder how (legally) he can derail this…..​
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Milan hit small snag in Taremi talks with Porto - Football Italia

Milan are pushing to close out a deal with Porto for Mehdi Taremi but some last-minute snags are holding up the transfer.​

The Rossoneri have reportedly agreed to the terms of a deal for the 31-year-old Iranian striker, who is set to join in a definitive transfer worth around €15m plus add-ons.

Monza are also keeping a close eye on the deal, waiting to sign Lorenzo Colombo on loan once Milan have finalised the arrival of Taremi.

As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio, Milan reached a deal in principle with Porto for Taremi but the Portuguese side later changed some conditions, prompting further negotiations between the two sides.

The Rossoneri management are hard at work trying to unblock the deal. With less than 48 hours left in the summer transfer window, the clock is ticking.

Taremi has one year left on his contract with Porto and has already agreed personal terms with Milan, keen on the move to Italy.

https://football-italia.net/milan-hi...ks-with-porto/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I would not be one bit upset with mehdi if this about him not participating in AC. This transfer would be the biggest thing to happen to an Iranian footballer….no AC is no problem for us when we are not real contenders. This would open up awareness to Iranian football the way it did when CQ came around.

I don’t think this is about mehdi himself though, I don’t buy it. This is 100% that grease ball mendes and him trying to get his cut. I just wonder how (legally) he can derail this…..​
                From my understanding they only wanna pay mehdi 1.5 mill which i think he should take it. Right now its about money.

Comment

yeaup.... it seems the gedaabaaz Milan trying lowball Taremi into only a 1.5 salary..!! and thats whats holding up the deal currently ...!!? thats some bs ... such figure salary would probably make him one of the lowest salaried players of current Milan squad, if not the lowest amongst all their marquee signings...!!
                  cheap asss fkers trying to pull a Porto on his ass..!!

latest is that Mendes is heading out to Milan to try to reach an agreement on the salary ..! i guess that's why he gets the big bucks..!!?

Businessman Jorge Mendes, who is one of the intermediaries involved in the operation for Taremi, may go to Milan tomorrow to try to unlock the operation. Porto has already given its green light to the business. Now it's between Milan and the striker's representatives. [
                  @DiMarzio
                  @FabrizioRomano
                  ( )]​

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

From my understanding they only wanna pay mehdi 1.5 mill which i think he should take it. Right now its about money.
                    https://www.capology.com/club/ac-milan/salaries/

fk that ....that is an insulting low figure for his profile of a player coming off such a great season..! that puts him amongst the lowest paid players in current squad and well below that of all their new signings ..!!
                    i'd say 2mil-2.5mil or bust..!
                    i wonder if they also fked him outa some 2n1/4mil transfer fee kick back..? wouldnt surprise me if..!!

you think they coulda pulled such shitt on Sardar ...?? he woulda given them the middle finger on the first suggestion of such..!!

ps
                    lets see what Mendes can achieve tomorrow ..? we'll see if that fker was half worth the hire ..?

Comment

Comment

Well, they have 41 hours to fix this.. ⏳💶

Comment

rofl what is this Italian mafia bazi? 😂

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/...689597930?s=20

Comment

vasseh raftan SULTAN MEHDI TAREMI
                            BE AC MILAN
                            3TA SALAVAT BA CAPS ON

Comment

^SALAVAT SALAVAT SALAVAT