Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi should have never played nice with Porto , he should have not reported to the summer camp and really made them feel like he did not want to come back , and had forced this transfer to happen 2 months ago ,,,

fuck Porto for stalling this like AC Milan offered 25 million a month ago ,look

Porto are been greedy here they know they going to lose a lot of games without mehdi and Octavio the might not even finish in the top 3

Comment

Guys, what's the latest? I don't see any updates in Twitter. Come on this deal can't crash .

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        if true
        1.5mil is a shameful offering..!! player of his profile demand a min 5mil .. 3-4mil seemed a fair compromise..though
        That is totally BS. IT was official that he would make 3.5 M€/year. Even in Porto he's making 1.8M€

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

That is totally BS. IT was official that he would make 3.5 M€/year. Even in Porto he's making 1.8M€
          oddly, 1.5mil is actually 10times what he's been earning at porto..!! last i checked Mehdi was only making a ridiculously measly 150K euros a year at Porto ..! c only 2-3 other scrubs players in team were making less..!!
          i suppose he was counting on his 15% of his transfer to make up for the lowball paycheck... wonder if he even manage to get anything outa that after this long and grueling negotiations ..?? at best he is getting 21/4mil from the 15% and $450k from his paychecks over the past 3 years...
          Porto spell grossed him less than 3mil total...!! figure paying about half of that in taxes....!
          that'll has netted him some 1.5Mil max at Porto for the entirety of his 3 years there..!!

edit here is the link to Porto Salaries
          https://www.capology.com/club/porto/salaries/
          3rd from the last on this list

by comparison Sardar was raking in 3.2 mil a year at Bayer...!!b4 taxes that is ... but still..! i wonder how much of his wages he had to sacrifice to facilitate the loan move to Roma ..? if anything..?
          Last edited by BacheLot; 08-30-2023, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Ta onjaayi ke fahmidam alan mas'ale mozde Taremi ast. Gazzetta dello Sport gozaresh mide ke Mehdi ba 1.5mEuro/saal raazi nist.

Ke be nazaram hagh daare.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Milan wants to pay Taremi 1,5 Million yearly ???? LOL if thats true, someone like Mehdi earns at least 4-5 Million a year

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Ta onjaayi ke fahmidam alan mas'ale mozde Taremi ast. Gazzetta dello Sport gozaresh mide ke Mehdi ba 1.5mEuro/saal raazi nist.

Ke be nazaram hagh daare.
                Biyad Persepolis bishtar migireh....
                Medi pasho bia gahremon asia beshim....

Comment

1.5 million a year is actually disgustingly low

Comment

Is he in Milan now or at least expected there in the afternoon?
                    If he is training with Porto, it doesn't smell good

Comment

Comment

He won't accept if that is the offer. We know he isn't money hungry (20 times this salary was the Saudi offer) but this is an insult based on current footballer salaries

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Deal is off apparently

https://twitter.com/MilanMatters/sta...8So6pcgsA&s=19

Comment

A fuckin joke. Every 2 weeks we get our hopes up. We are refreshing Twitter all the time. Just for nothing.
                            this time i really thought it could happen. And porto wasnt even the problem

Comment

this is some sick sheet going on. i said all along mehdi should have taken the al hilal deal. treat him like a king and pay him lika a king instead he has to take this bs for free. porto is paying him no salary basically

Comment

Issue seems to be agent commission

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/...Fde94FqTA&s=19

Comment

Working...
                                X