This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    What's the deal, who's standing in the way now?
    Baraye man ham kamelan ashkaar nist.

Chon Di Marzio yek chize dige gozaaresh mide, minevise ke Mehdi mozde 1.5m raa nemipazire, amma kesaane digar minevisan ke Porto va Mendes darand gir midand.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

The issue is his age and motivation to play another season in the crappiest version of Porto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      and that so For Nearly Free..!! fking literally..! or more like essentially paying Porto outa pocket 2.1Mil to play for them free for his last season there...!
      He was making a measly 150k a year past 3 seasons at Porto, less than 70k after taxes... (that figure wouldnt even cover your basic living expenses there..!!) so Essentially for Fkn Free ..!
      with this late transfer buckling he also lost out completely on the most lucrative part of his original Porto Contract which was 15%/ some 2.2Mil kickback from the 15mil transfer fee to Milan..!!
      Porto is really some shameless , absolute and Utter SHIT club..!!

if i were Mehdi i'd just sulk and wont even show up to practice.... or pull another Turkey move and just dart outa there now on these ungrateful, filthy POS modafkers..!!
      just wait it out on the sidelines for another 3-4months and then negotiate a hefty contract along with a huge signing bonus with Benfica and then go there and burn these pos modafkers and make them forever regret fking with him..!

ps
      unless this deal gets miraculously revived last minutes or another rich, decent EPL club steps in to save the day in remaining hours .... both of which are highly unlikely
      '
      Porto done him as dirty as any club has ever done to a player to sacrificed everything he had for them for 3plus fking season...!!

Comment

Daria Bahrami, the football agent / intermediary is officially in Casa Milan trying to push the negotiation through right now... Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Looks like Milan has finalized the deal to loan out Colombo. They weren't planning to do this if they didn't sign another striker.
          now that is a real good sign that shitt possibly could get resolved last minutes...!!
          but still leaves little to no time for Milan to register him and he'd likely be sideline waiting 2weeks or more on sidelines..!?

Comment

UPDATE EXCL.: Mehdi Taremi will be the new AC Milan player! Agreement in the amount of 15+3 million euros, the economic requests of your agent were finally satisfied. The attacker is already flying to Italy, as João Tavares said [

@Betano_PT

]​
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
              Daria Bahrami, the football agent / intermediary is officially in Casa Milan trying to push the negotiation through right now... Fingers crossed.
              I just found out she is his intermediary. She is a family member of mine 😂😂

Comment

I dont think the deal is totally off!
                In hame aftobe o lagan bara hichi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

that is very cool. I'd love to have her job lol

Comment

It seems the deal is going through guys. Let's just wait it out and not stress over it not going through

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                      It seems the deal is going through guys. Let's just wait it out and not stress over it not going through
                      Well they have 30,5 hours to seal it... ⏳

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

Haji Zang bezan besh begoo “salam dokhtar khale long time no see. Anyways, spill the beans”

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          UPDATE EXCL.: Mehdi Taremi will be the new AC Milan player! Agreement in the amount of 15+3 million euros, the economic requests of your agent were finally satisfied. The attacker is already flying to Italy, as João Tavares said [

@Betano_PT

]​
                          link?

Comment

Has anyone tried ringing Pizza Novin? Or will that upset the Italians who don't want ketchup on the pizza

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Dragao News seems to be sort of official Porto News ...

Comment

Daria Bahrami in Place, whoever she is.

Comment

Working...
                                X