X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the deadline?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Asian Cup is a BS excuse. Clubs sign Japanese and Korean players all summer but when it comes to Iranians all of a sudden it’s a problem?

Bayern signed a Korean defender. You think they made a big deal of Asian cup?
      Not just any defender, they signed one of the best defenders in the world and one of the top 3 players last year in Serie A with the most MOTMs

But I agree, it makes little sense when so many japanese and quite a few koreans are moving here and there

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        When is the deadline?
        Tomorrow (Friday), 7 pm Milan time.

Comment

Makes zero sense for Porto to screw him over after all he done for them, he is a hero over there. Porto also cash in some money on the transfer.

Comment

Hatam is full of shitt... for most part
            its evident his source is Mehdi's agent ... everything he claims is ultimately aimed at driving the price of the deal up, thus making his main contacts richer .&.. supposedly Mehdi in process..!
            no fking way he can tell us Mendes isnt demanding a huge cut from the proceedings..!? and its all about AC and salary..!

fairly certain Mehdi would jump on salary in regions of 2.5-3mil .... these 5 mil demands are total bs .... unless meant to have milan meeting them somewhere near halfway which is fair thing for all parties involved..!

Comment

Come on let us get this signing.

Comment

Comment

^ So embarrassing. My hunch is most of this isn't Mehdi's fault. He really wants to move and I doubt he would do much to prevent the transfer.

Comment

Game over

Comment

It‘s official. Move collapsed!!!!!

Comment

Shame. Would’ve been such a great move and great for Iranian football fans. We can’t have nice things

Comment

Feel really sad for us fans and feel even sadder for Mehdi that he couldn't make a once in a generation move to such a big club. It's going to be really hard for Mehdi to give it his all (physically and mentally) for Porto, at least in the near term.

Comment

fk it
                            nothin is getting done today
                            like i said b4
                            we got ourselves a Geda and a Con club .... an amature player agent and a scandalusly shroud Super Agent all in the room trying to strike a deal..! 😅
                            Only a fast approaching Deadline can possibly help Finalize an agreement between these guys...!! probably/hopefully so in nick of time before window closing..!!? 🤞

Comment

He will go to Saudi for free next year. Our football is fu**ed

Comment

All over twitter it says the transfer has collapsed and is over, he'll stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X