It‘s official. Move collapsed!!!!!

well.... SHITT....!

Comment

Now we can all go back to our bikar lives 😂👌🏻

Comment

FC Porto vs Arouca on Sunday!

Too soon?

Comment

Wow how do you even mentally recover from that??

Comment

No one even knows exactly what's going on

Was it the 1.5 million per year deal that Mehdi didn't want

Or did the agents come in to ask for more of a cut, which Milan would have to pay?

Comment

Rasme zamoone😞

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                fk it
                nothin is getting done today
                like i said b4
                we got ourselves a Geda and a Con club .... an amature player agent and a scandalusly shroud Super Agent all in the room trying to strike a deal..! 😅
                Only a fast approaching Deadline can possibly help Finalize an agreement between these guys...!! probably/hopefully so in nick of time before window closing..!!? 🤞
                Cheghad en Milan geda bazi darmian. One million here or there give or take going to make all the time invested here collapse? While Saudi clubs are throwing money everywhere like it's a bachelors party

Comment

F*** Porto. I’m sure it was them that fucked this up.

I hope Taremi isn’t benched in the CL games because of this.

Comment

It wasn’t Porto , Porto and AC agreed , it was Taremi salary either , it was the agent involved wanted more compensation and AC said they don’t want him playing in the Asian cup …

Comment

How many times did we get our hopes up this transfer Window? 10 Times? Milan a couple of times, there was Inter, there was Manchester United and very shortly Tottenham. All of it ended in disappointment. And for what? Why are we so sad? Its just a football player. He still has a better life than 99% of the World. And more money than any of us Will ever see. But somehow we are all hurt. Its wierd

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        How many times did we get our hopes up this transfer Window? 10 Times? Milan a couple of times, there was Inter, there was Manchester United and very shortly Tottenham. All of it ended in disappointment. And for what? Why are we so sad? Its just a football player. He still has a better life than 99% of the World. And more money than any of us Will ever see. But somehow we are all hurt. Its wierd
                        we are Iranian football fans. It’s a mental illness.

Comment

Seems he fell victim to some predatory agents. So sad, his position on Milan would’ve undoubtedly been more favorable than Sardars on Roma and he would’ve seen more playing time. Our football continues to be soul-crushing.

Comment

Porto installed Mendez in this agreement to make sure the deal falls apart. Job done!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Atleast he'll be in Champions League with an easy group. We'll be watching some good games and he'll be able to net some goals and assists hopefully. The issue is getting his mentality in a motivated direction

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                                It‘s official. Move collapsed!!!!!

I thought today was the last day of the transfer window. It seems it will close tomorrow!

I think it is a dirty and cheap to pressure and milk Milan at max, specially now they end in the group of death! I still think it can happen but if by tomorrow morning no U turn news, it will be over for good

Comment

Working...
                                X