Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of the members is a relative of Daria again??

She would know the back story!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Winter window transfer is a possibility. Milan never got the replacement, many other top teams still lacking. Let’s just hope his form doesn’t fall off a cliff.

Comment

What the hell FC Porto... Mehdi isn't your slave. He was the best investment for your club, and this is how your "business officials" treat him? Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

LOL this guy. Maro gaeede with his transfer situation for a week straight, we can't think straight, work properly, sleep properly, and constant shitty feeling in pit of our stomach. Then you look at him and are reminded he is the most bikhial guy ever
          well he is in a precarious situation now ... he really can't afford to get poudy and show his frustration @ how he got fked royally by the club tha he has given his absolute best for the past 3 seasons, because if he has any higher EU club ambitions still then he'd have to suck it up, perform well for these bastards in league and UCL and wait for the winter transfer window see what that'll bring him..?
          also you really can't read too much into a smiling picture with his teammate ... lord knows when that pic was taken anyways..!!? and off course Porto SM would try to hardest to look for such happy pic of him to show that oh look everything is fkn honky dory..!!

unless Porto is paying him something extra under the table ... or they got something else cooking for later... i can not fathom him being anything resembling happy..!!?

Comment

We are all disappointed and heartbroken, which is understandable. It's not like he is playing for Naft. Nasaji or other crappy teams in Iran. He is still at Porto, which is one of the good teams in Europe. Let's wish him another great season with Porto. It's over, crying over who messed up and what happened is not gonna help anymore. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza 818 View Post
              We are all disappointed and heartbroken, which is understandable. It's not like he is playing for Naft. Nasaji or other crappy teams in Iran. He is still at Porto, which is one of the good teams in Europe. Let's wish him another great season with Porto. It's over, crying over who messed up and what happened is not gonna help anymore. Cheers.
              Correct. Guys take it easy. Think about the bright side. He is starter in porto and also porto UCL group is not as tough as ACM. But off course he has to start scoring again and let's see what happens in winter transfer window .

Comment

chico conceicao back at porto from ajax

Comment

Why does this disappointment feel eerily similar to the same disappointment I had after the World Cup? We are doomed. This is the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    Why does this disappointment feel eerily similar to the same disappointment I had after the World Cup? We are doomed. This is the way.
                    Wouldn't be TM fandom without it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                      It's been disappointing but not as much as some of the other sagas we've had over the last two-and-a-half decades

I was more disappointed with the early Ali Karimi saga, Mahdavikia 1998, Kavianpour sagas (eg https://www.skysports.com/football/n...agpies-meeting)

In the late 90s/early 00s every year there was more than one disappointing transfer saga. At least Mehdi still has champions league football even though he really deserves to get to the next level. Still thanks to Carlos Carvalhal and Carlos Queiroz for that phone call which rescued him from Qatar I guess

Comment

Starting v Arouca.

Comment

That's a good show of faith again from SC - I know he cares about Mehdi , some coaches could consider freezing out players post-transfer saga like this, especially with certain fans (the twitter ones) calling for Namaso+Martinez partnership

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            certain fans (the twitter ones) calling for Namaso+Martinez partnership
                            Lol goh khordan...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Lol goh khordan...
                              this could very well happen if he continues to underperform. Who’s to say they won’t consider switching him out…Porto stands to get nothing out of his sale anymore anyways.

Comment

JUST ESCORED
                                but looked bit offside?

Comment

Working...
                                X