• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full time, 1-1

Comment

equalizer

Evanilson 90 +19'

Comment

I have a feeling this will be Mehdis worst year in Portugal, the team sucks, their entire midfield is gone and it seems the fans are very namaknashnas against him also now, not a good mix whit that he really wanted to leave 3 days ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
          I have a feeling this will be Mehdis worst year in Portugal, the team sucks, their entire midfield is gone and it seems the fans are very namaknashnas against him also now, not a good mix whit that he really wanted to leave 3 days ago..
          man their social media fans really hate him now. He is getting all kinds of swears

Everyone here says the fans in the stadium love him though - i guess i need to visit the stadium

Comment

all my 6plus links died 7-8 min into injury ..... so i missed the late drama... :/

is this league televised in USA on any platform..??

mehdi needs to get his shitt together and score his freaking first goal to get off the block...
            he just doesnt look very sharp in front of the goal and tbh, doesnt show well for service either as a more withdrawn striker/ false 9?? whatever..
            keeps this shitt up for few more games and dont think even an ayrab team will come to his rescue this winter/summer..!!

Comment

He still has 3-4 good seasons ahead and has a strong enough personality to make them happen. He can draw on his reserves from his past difficulties, what is happening now is nothing compared to his challenges when he was 19, when he was 26 etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                is this league televised in USA on any platform..??
                Yes, it's on Gol TV in the US with English commentary

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

man their social media fans really hate him now. He is getting all kinds of swears

Everyone here says the fans in the stadium love him though - i guess i need to visit the stadium
                  rofl the guy almost served them the tittle last year and became top scorer, F those fans 😂 they would play mickey mouse league (AKA conference league) had it not been for MT's clinical goals... they will know his worth once he's gone. like the people of Iran and their mistake in 1979.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    17 min of extra time lol
                    Haven't seen this before
                    6 mins left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    A shithole mafia club getting favourable treatment in one of the most corrupt leagues in Europe. No surprise there.
                    ​​​​​​
                    fwiw, Mehdi was the worst rated player on the pitch based on Sofa score.
                    Last edited by The; 09-03-2023, 12:34 PM.

Comment

wait whaaat??? Taremi is not their 1st penalty taker anymore? Galeno missed a penalty today?? how come mehdi didn't take it?

Edit: oh app he was cramping.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

​​​​​​
                        Wow, I don't think that happened a single time last season - he was always in the top few

Comment

A shithole mafia club getting favourable treatment in one of the most corrupt leagues in Europe. No surprise there.
                          ​​​​​​
                          They’ve really turned into an asshole club along with the other 2.

also their online fans can f*** off and kiss our beautiful butts.
                          Let them see what the wish version of Luis Diaz does for them.

let’s hope Mehdi can stay healthy for the national team sake.

Comment

The league is shit, can't believe Taremi is been there for 5 years now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than the chance he missed, I thought Mehdi had a decent game. Scored another goal that was barely offside. Drew a PK. Was tracking back a lot and facilitating play. He's doing the best he can given the limited service.

Comment

​​​​​​
                                fo realz...
                                shitt man checking the vid even their 120min equalizer looked to be Offside ... and given after ref checks with the VAR too..!!

mehdi ran his socks off and hustled an assston and overall i thought he played a decent game... but he clearly doesnt look comfortable in this more withdrawn attacking position and just not in sync with the rest of his attacking crew..!!

i still have faith in SC to improve their overall team performances by the time UCL group matches kickoff..!! those are the vital matches where Mehdi has to perform his best ..!! all other EU clubs eyes will be on him especially during UCL to see if he is worth chasing after in the mercato come this winter or summer..!!

he also needs to have an impactful presence and performances in the upcoming int. break for TM ... especially with Sardar missing .. if for nothing just to prove to the porto scumbags fans that he aint the problem with their overrated team..!

Comment

Working...
                                X