X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fcporto/com...tm_name=iossmf

It’s horrible how these ungrateful fans talk about Taremi. Yes, his diving is disgusting, but your team would be nothing without him. You can translate by copying the text and pasting in Google.
    What a bunch of idiots.
    Have they not see what he does?
    The goals he scores? the assists? the defensive hustle and trackin back?

Ungrateful brats.

Comment

I cannot believe that some Porto fans have become this ungrateful so fast. 3 incredible seasons for 5 games this season (where he is still winning penalties for you and getting you results!)

I blame Mehdi for not having his off-field team better ready (although I don't know the full story and Porto may have blocked it with intermediaries as is the strongest reports). Milan wanted him so badly. Wish he was in Milan now.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

ye mosht kos mashange oghdeie namak nashnas. Gohe ziadi mikhoran hamashon. How many times didn't Taremi save this crappy team. I really start to dislike Porto. TBH, the only one I really like is SC who has shown that he has really faith in Taremi and always backed him.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          I cannot believe that some Porto fans have become this ungrateful so fast. 3 incredible seasons for 5 games this season (where he is still winning penalties for you and getting you results!)

I blame Mehdi for not having his off-field team better ready (although I don't know the full story and Porto may have blocked it with intermediaries as is the strongest reports). Milan wanted him so badly. Wish he was in Milan now.
          Albate, to be honest, this is the true nature of football fans. Who can forget what people even in our own forum here insulted Ali Daei after all he did for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Albate, to be honest, this is the true nature of football fans. Who can forget what people even in our own forum here insulted Ali Daei after all he did for us.
            He has shown what a legend he is - on and off the field! Muhammad Ali level to be honest.

Anyway, Mehdi Taremi is getting roasted on Twitter today like crazy. Guarantee it was Benfica fans who sent shit about him to the biggest football Twitter accounts.

Porto is going into my shit category too. After their mafia-bazi negotiations with AC Milan, this is a dirty club.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I squid you not, I think his diving is another reason to shell-abrate him! That dive was a genuine coral coaster!

Comment

We shouldn't generalize, I guess many porto fans still appreciate him.

However from the start, the love from porto fans for him was very exaggerated among TM fans. Porto Social media and some isolated fans with iran flag in the stadium make it bigger than it really was. Taremi didn't enter the legends of this club. When you don't enter the legends, fans can let you down very quick

Comment

Apparently, AC Milan are no longer interested in Mehdi Taremi and that bridge has been burned forever.

Mehdi's agent contact Milan and said Mehdi would come for free in the summer but AC Milan said no.

source: CalcioStyle.it

https://milanreports.com/2023/09/04/ac-milan-taremi-name-next-summer/

Comment

I am not sure what everyone is going about. Taremi was clearly fouled in the box. It should have and did result in a penalty. Yes, he may have been able to continue, but his progress on the ball was clearly impeded by the guy pulling on his shoulder. Oh by the way, the VAR referees agree with me.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Reminds me of this quote:

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain” — Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight (2008).​

Comment

Apparently, AC Milan are no longer interested in Mehdi Taremi and that bridge has been burned forever.

Mehdi's agent contact Milan and said Mehdi would come for free in the summer but AC Milan said no.

source: CalcioStyle.it

https://milanreports.com/2023/09/04/ac-milan-taremi-name-next-summer/
                        Logical, twice they fail to get him, this one was very BS.
                        They took Jovic for 2 years, the attack is full, Taremi will be older and surely less successful than last year.

Comment

Mehdi has become an internet sensation online. And not for the best reasons

I honestly wonder if Mourinho would be interested given the gamesmanship he has lol

Comment

This is a what have you done for me lately business. I just wish this was the case in our country where old farts don't get playing time just because of yester-years. If you are not performing today, who cares what you have done in the past. Out with the old and in with the new.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              This is a what have you done for me lately business. I just wish this was the case in our country where old farts don't get playing time just because of yester-years. If you are not performing today, who cares what you have done in the past. Out with the old and in with the new.
                              The kind of form the online fans want only 2 players had consistently:

messi and Ronaldo from 2010-19. No one else can be great all the time.

Taremi has had 4 super seasons so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                I love Taremi. He's my favorite footballer... But sometimes these dives just hurt his and our reputation as Iranians. If you watched that game against Arouca, he had a very shameful dive that went to VAR for 15 minutes. It was very embarrassing to watch....

He is our star, but we need him to get back to his old ways scoring beauties for Porto in champions league and hopefully leave this club for a better one this winter or next summer.
                                I'm with you on this. I will always have love for Taremi (and all of our players, even those who drive us nuts). However, his diving is such a foul aspect of his play. Don't forget that in the dying moments of WC match versus the Americans, Medhi could have side-footed that ball into the goal instead of taking an unsuccessful dive. CQs tactics and selection aside, that moment alone would have allowed us to progress to the knockout stage (and get our asses kicked by Netherlands).

Comment

Working...
                                X