X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl Sporting released a statement directed towards MT, kooneshun sookhte 😂
    https://comunicados.sporting.pt/comunicado/107380

Comment

We will see today If the ballon d'or mascarade will have him in his top50 list

Comment

his first attempt at buying pk was a clear dive (pretty embarrassing effort at that too..! ) probably warranted a yellow card too..!
        I dont know why it had to take VAR and ref so freaking long to deny the pk and (hand out a card) and get on with the game..?
        it was a desperation effort with time running out ...Often he is far more clever about inviting in the necessary contact from defender in order to buy the Pk... i dont know what happened there..!?
        but the PK he earned that the goozoo missed in injury time was certainly a legit contact/foul as vindicated by VAR..!

i can understand the butt-burned Benfica/sporting fans taking a piss with their bs in media..but fk all supposed Porto fans who wanna whine about it too..!

ffs ... the guy busted his lungs and cramped up his legs trying to get a fking positive result to keep your lousy, and gutted team a top the table ...!!
        he practically been playing for fkn free for you namaknashnaas SOBs for going on 4 years now .... throughout has led the team in scoring contributions charts and played the most vital role in winning the league and performing solid in UCL too..!
        and he tried his hardest to fking leave (last and) this summer for greener pastures thus netting you 4 or more times the profit on the cost of acquiring him.. all of which you shameless assholes scandalously denied him..!!

so you Supposedly STILL Discontent Porto Fans can All certainly go Fk Yourselves..!!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 09-06-2023, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          rofl Sporting released a statement directed towards MT, kooneshun sookhte 😂
          https://comunicados.sporting.pt/comunicado/107380
          Translation:

Our butt is hurt. We are crying out really loud to attract attention.

For the record, the penalty was legit. It was reviewed by VAR and given as a penalty, because it was a penalty; i.e. a foul in the box. No amount of screaming, press releases, or self-righteous posturing will change that. Better to teach your defenders not to pull on an attacker, instead of wasting everyone's time.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            We will see today If the ballon d'or mascarade will have him in his top50 list
            Of course this year, it's not top 50 but top30 and without surprise he is not there

Comment

Of course this year, it's not top 50 but top30 and without surprise he is not there
              Isn't that a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Translation:

Our butt is hurt. We are crying out really loud to attract attention.

For the record, the penalty was legit. It was reviewed by VAR and given as a penalty, because it was a penalty; i.e. a foul in the box. No amount of screaming, press releases, or self-righteous posturing will change that. Better to teach your defenders not to pull on an attacker, instead of wasting everyone's time.
                indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Isn't that a good thing?
                  Why??

Comment

Why??
                    Less negative attention for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Less negative attention for him.
                      It would have been more an achievement than a negative thing

Comment

that was a huge snub..!!
                        woulda certainly gone a long way towards his marketability this coming winter/summer..!
                        he is a better and more worthy candidate than 1/4 or more of the players on the list and had a brilliant year stat wise....!!
                        the Eyeranian discount ... i guess.?

Comment

It would have been more an achievement than a negative thing
                          I mistakenly thought you mean fallon d'floor when you said "mascarade".

Comment

There wasn't a single other player from the Portugal Primeira Liga on that list. Maybe that tells you something about the league as a whole. Look, I like Mehdi as much as the next guy, but we also need to be realistic here. Yes, he's good. And perhaps the best Iran has ever produced. But he's just not there. And unfortunately, he's getting too old to get there. He's gotta GTF outta Portugal, but his nationality and perhaps Persian Stubbornness are definitely limiting factors. But everyone relax if he stays in Portugal. He'll be back on top in no time. And the Porto Gordo "fans" will STFU soon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                              There wasn't a single other player from the Portugal Primeira Liga on that list. Maybe that tells you something about the league as a whole. Look, I like Mehdi as much as the next guy, but we also need to be realistic here. Yes, he's good. And perhaps the best Iran has ever produced. But he's just not there. And unfortunately, he's getting too old to get there. He's gotta GTF outta Portugal, but his nationality and perhaps Persian Stubbornness are definitely limiting factors. But everyone relax if he stays in Portugal. He'll be back on top in no time. And the Porto Gordo "fans" will STFU soon as well.
                              As much as I crap on the league, the performances of the Portuguese clubs in the UCL are very respectable.

Comment

Judging by his last few performances for Porto and TM, it is obvious that Basij has completely lost his focus and is currently dealing with a huge mental funk.

Comment

Working...
                                X