This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

What’s more relevant, signings from years ago or from months ago?

this is suggesting they’d want him on loan which would essentially mean as a short term solution until they can sign Mbappe. For this reason though, I’d hope he doesn’t end up there. He needs a permanent move to a club like Milan
    How can he be loaned as his contract with porto end in June 24?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

True. It’s likely BS to begin with anyways lol

Comment

So we're all dun with the transfer rumours? All that and for nothing? So tired of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Getting exhausted with this guy

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...TNoBpsijA&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
          Taremi used to say in interviews his dream club is Real Madrid. So if this Hatam guy is in with Taremi’s camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is bazar garmi for the January market like they did with United.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

true ...it's just another exaggerated kososher Hatam spreading about Mehdi ..! makes little sense to loan him if his contract running out in few months, unless he has Extended with porto..!!? 😱

TBH, he could well be an excellent late attacking addition until they get Mbappe over the line, and rather cheap aquiree for them this winter..!!
            im sure Mehdi would jump at even chance of 6months contract there..!!?
            they'll probably offer him more for 6months than the lousy 1.5mil that tightass Milan was offering ...! and probably give him option to extend if he managed to impress ..?

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

Taremi used to say in interviews his dream club is Real Madrid. So if this Hatam guy is in with Taremi’s camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is bazar garmi for the January market like they did with United.
              that's Exactly what this is ..!!

definitely not a bad idea to do so either...!

Comment

the source for the spanish report "HS" is a notoriously accurate source

Comment

Taremi responds to Sporting: "It shows more disrespect for referees than what they accuse me of"

The forward commented on the statement that Sporting issued after FC Porto-Arouca and also spoke about the criticism he received from Carlos Xavier.

Mehdi Taremi publicly commented on the words addressed to him by Carlos Xavier, former Sporting player, explaining that he did not care about the criticism he received and that, therefore, he chose not to issue any statement in his personal name, leaving this work to the Iranian Football Federation, since, in the striker's opinion, it was a "racist insult against the Iranian people" and not just against the player.

"Carlos Xavier said things that were related to nationality and not just to me. The federation asked me if I would like to make a statement against him and I told them that it didn't matter to me and that I would do my job. Like statements had a national aspect, I told the federation to respond if it wanted, because this was a racist insult against the Iranian people", he said after the victory (4-0) over Angola, on Tuesday, in a private game in which he scored two goals.

Afterwards, Taremi also spoke about Sporting's criticism, directed shortly after at FC Porto-Arouca (1-1), a game marred by controversy with VAR.

"Sporting is disrespecting the referees with those words [communicated after FC Porto-Arouca], because there is VAR and they [the referee team] made the decision. When that happens, then it is because there is certainly something that made them make that decision. I think Sporting shows more disrespect for the referees than what they accuse me of. I see this as motivation and I try to respond with my goals", said the FC Porto player, quoted by the local press.

It should be remembered that the Iranian Football Federation reacted to the words of Carlos Xavier, who also apologized for what he said on a Sporting TV program.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-17016573.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    So we're all dun with the transfer rumours? All that and for nothing? So tired of all this.
                    I totally agree.

Please people... don't even post this stuff here...post it under a thread called "Not a chance rumors"

This entire transfer season only one European team made official contact with Porto and that was at the last minute

Real Madrid wouldn't look at Taremi and they wouldn't leak that either.

With Jude Bellingham, why would they? Mbappe on a free transfer anyone?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto play a league game tomorrow (Friday). Let's see if Mehdi will start given his travel schedule.

Comment

Real Madrid are hiring 30+ year Iranians? Where can I apply?

Comment

Getting exhausted with this guy

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...TNoBpsijA&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
                          The guys Twitter name is hatam-daddy1980 ffs. a 44 year old man with daddy in his user name.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

The guys Twitter name is hatam-daddy1980 ffs. a 44 year old man with daddy in his user name.

Comment

the source for the spanish report "HS" is a notoriously accurate source
                              is that true..!? then this rumor of Mardrid's interest in Mehdi
                              could also well be part of Madrid's Bazargarmy/Negotiation antics/fronting against PSG for their attempts to capture Mbappe on free this summer....rather than having to fork over stupid $ums to PSG on a bit earlier switch this winter..!?

either way this is certainly a positive news/rumor mill for our boy and his prospects of advancing his career in Europe this winter or summer..!

here is to hoping Madrid struggle for goals in the coming fixtures so to give more legs to this dream transfer..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

He is a sugar daddy!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X