Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sexy goal. Maybe the Angola game and the quick brace gave him that confidence boost he needed!

Comment

Their ungrateful fans are saying nothing about Taremi. Bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Their ungrateful fans are saying nothing about Taremi. Bums.
        Honestly I don't care anymore about Porto, its fans and what he can do there.
        I am still shock of his non transfer this summer, specially now United fk up with holjung injuried and sancho/Antony blacklisted

Comment

You guys need to know that the porto fans you see on twitter and reddit etc are just a small fraction of the actual city. I visited last year and everyone I spoke to was praising Taremi and calling him an excellent striker, plus you can tell in the Dragao how much he is loved.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Honestly I don't care anymore about Porto, its fans and what he can do there.
            I am still shock of his non transfer this summer, specially now United fk up with holjung injuried and sancho/Antony blacklisted
            I saw plenty of praise on Twitter for Porto fans

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Missed the game :/
              why was he subbed on so early !? Injury !? Or SC couldn’t bear to watch anymore his team’s performance w/o MT9..!?

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post

Porto vs Milan head-to-head record in CL is three wins a piece and four draws. And the last time they met in 2021/22, Porto won 1-0 at home, while Milan only managed a draw at their home. Milan has a bigger name than Porto, but is not a stronger club. I'd say they're about the same caliber. You can't just go around calling every club farmers. Especially not a club that constantly shows up in CL. Don't forget they eliminated Ronaldo's Juve and barely lost 2-1 to the eventual champions Chelsea (2021).
                Screw Milan … ..! 🖕
                i don’t even remember the last time they were relevant in European football ..!?? 😆
                how was he supposed to feel like a Prince in Milan 🙄 when tightwads are offering him disrespectful peasant wages..!?

he just needs to have himself a good UCL groups showing & offers will be lining up again ..!

Comment

That goal (and performance) really showed his higher class that nobody should be doubting by now.

for a supposedly “out of form” / “benched” player to be subbed on so early and score in that manner without any hesitation, regardless of the opposition is impressive, and this opposition certainly gave Porto problems. Even more impressive when you consider he rarely scores from that distance.

If he keeps pushing, shows another strong CL, very likely the big Italians come knocking in Jan/the summer (esp. inter who really only got 2 very short term fixes in 34 year old arnautovic and 34 year old Alexis).

Comment

Why'd he get subbed on so early? Injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Why'd he get subbed on so early? Injury?
                      Evanilson injured

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post

Porto vs Milan head-to-head record in CL is three wins a piece and four draws. And the last time they met in 2020/21, Porto won 1-0 at home, while Milan only managed a draw at their home. Milan has a bigger name than Porto, but is not a stronger club. I'd say they're about the same caliber. You can't just go around calling every club farmers. Especially not a club that constantly shows up in CL. Don't forget they eliminated Ronaldo's Juve and barely lost 2-1 to the eventual champions Chelsea (2021).
                        Porto beat Milan last time they played because Milan had to play their B team we had so many injuries

Milan has 7 champions league trophies and has a much bigger fanbase
                        Not only that you cant compare the city of Porto to Milan.
                        Milan is better in every aspect than Porto
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This Evanilson can’t stay healthy for too long.

Comment

I wonder what that professional Taremi hater Evanilsongoal/Galenogoal/Navarrogoal is saying right now.

Imagine spending that much time hating your top scorer

Comment

OJOGO article:

"Immune to the braying of racists, Taremi once again exposed the cause of the insults directed at him in the capital"

A goal from Taremi guaranteed FC Porto a 1-0 victory at Estrela da Amadora, in the fifth round of the I League

It was through the Dragões Diário newsletter that FC Porto exposed the existence of racist insults directed at Taremi during the Estrela da Amadora-FC Porto (0-1), match that opened the fifth round of the Betclic League.​

The Iranian international's goal came in the 29th minute, at a time when the Dragons had already been forced to make two substitutions due to physical problems with Iván Marcano and Evanilson, with Wendell and Taremi taking their place, respectively, with the second returning be decisive in the triumph of his team.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...medium=twitter

Comment

Lol United. Maybe it’s a good thing Taremi didn’t go there. Ten Haag needs to invite more bache mahal to the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X