Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter outstanding today - crushing AC milan 4-1. This is seriously one of the best sides in world football if there was any doubt. Dream move

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Inter outstanding today - crushing AC milan 4-1. This is seriously one of the best sides in world football if there was any doubt. Dream move
      Free transfer time hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Watching the game today, I feel like Inter has more of a need for Mehdi than Milan does. They don't have someone similar to his profile. Latauro and Thuram are different forwards, and Arnatouvic clearly isn't it.

Comment

watching the highlights seems as yet another struggling porto performance vs a supposed minnow league opponent..!!?
          and perhaps the most disappointing is that the assist for Mehdi's excellent goal coming from a CB..!!

and whatta brilliant, spot on crunching tackle and well weighted quick pass for the assist..! this guy is like what? 40 now ? and still keeping peak fitness and playing at a class well above the league..!

for those who watched the full game... did there seem to be any hope for their new MF signings to come close to replicating the performance of their key MF departees..?? SC really needs to get his team's MF sorted .... UCL is right around the corner and i still dont see them getting outa this relatively very easy group with that shitty MF and wing back plays of them..!! :/

Comment

Inshallah taremi scores a brace and maybe draws a penalty or gets an assist tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
              Inshallah taremi scores a brace and maybe draws a penalty or gets an assist tomorrow
              Enough penalties...just score goals!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight's game against Shakhtar will be played in Germany (Volksparks stadion) I guess it's Hamburg's home arena.

Comment

shaktar mali ham ast..? especially eee rooza ?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Tonight's game against Shakhtar will be played in Germany (Volksparks stadion) I guess it's Hamburg's home arena.
                    It is. Iranians in Hamburg should go and support MT.

Comment

Taremi starting. LETS GO

Comment

Khoreno is going to wipe me out for this game -

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Goal for Galeno on the rebound, Mehdi involved in the build-up. Porto up 1-0 early.

Comment

Taremi pass leads to shot which is saved and Galeno puts in the rebound

Comment

gayleno escores.... nice hockey assist from Mehdi on the play

Comment

Shame Taremi doesn't get an assist when he creates that goal so deftly for Khoreno

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X