Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ze Pedro on for Porto. Haven't heard of him before. Porto's 5th choice CB (behind Pepe, Carmo, Marcano and Cardoso).

Comment

Mehdi with a PK shout. Looks like a PK to me. Mehdi's reputation working against him. Goalie clearly got Mehdi first.

Comment

Thats 100% a pk, the snake keeper acting like he’s hurt

Comment

Wow. That is the worst red card call i've ever seen!

If that's a red, then Zabaleta's no call against Dejagah should be a 5 match ban and straight red!

Comment

game is on goltv if you want to waste your time. This is rigged.

Can get it on fubotv in America
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

This ref has f***ed over Porto and Taremi specifically before. F*** him.

Comment

Ref is purchased

Comment

A clear red on Carmo is now given as a yellow. This ref sucks🤣 I think he realized Porto fans would butcher him if he gave 2 reds to Porto in first half.

Mehdi with a yellow in the process for arguing🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

Why dafaq he didn’t check VAR on the red card ?

Comment

Mehdi is playing well though. Highly involved. Tracking back to help the defense but also showing up in the box in attack. Trying his heart out.

Comment

Mehdi is so darn good. Everywhere on the pitch and doing everything for Porto.

Comment

GolTV commentator calling for a change in the referee for the second half LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Mehdi is playing well though. Highly involved. Tracking back to help the defense but also showing up in the box in attack. Trying his heart out.
                            with your reports, one wouldn't even have to watch the game 👏🏻 hence I'm going to bekhabam, had a long day followed by a disgusting leg session 🛏️

Comment

Mehdi has been excellent. Winning every header. Gaining possession back. So much hustle.
                              Perfect for any situation but even more so with a 10 man team.
                              Inter scouts in the stands will be drooling for that free transfer.

Comment

very good half of football from Mehdi
                                denied a legitimate PK
                                pressed the shitt outa benfica players all over and forced many errors
                                blanketed and taken Kukcu outa of the game completely

this fking scumbag ref ruined a promising game with that ignorant red card.... i dont get why he refused to check with VAR ?? but on the 2nd red card did so..? Mehdi mostly got incensed and got cautioned trying to argue that exact point to the cunt ref..!!

praying for a smash n grab late winner by mehdi ...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X