Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would sell him, and look for new young cheap talent whether from Iran/ africa/ SA etc
    especially once out of CL

Comment

Mehdi taremi slowly getting benched is sad.

Comment

No one will buy him in January.
        In January he is free to negotiate for next season which will be a free transfer.
        He also will hopefully be with TM all January and half of February, so I don't think the math will work out for a club buying him this winter.

Comment

for time being, an extension with Porto seems the most plausible to me...! :/

but lets see how things shape up for him in the remaining UCL games and beyond..!!? those are Still the key games that could yet garner serious interest from the heavy headers of EU football..!!

i think if Porto can not sucker him into an extension decision soon, then they will certainly eager to offload him in winter, even if its for 5-7mil .... but then TM/AC would effectively kill those prospects too...!

Comment

Regardless of it being a sale or a signature for a free move in the summer - it is absolutely crucial that mehdi solidifies his future in January. This first half of the season has hurt his value a lot and it will be much worse at the end of the season if it continues like this.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This thread is getting so doom and gloom. Why all the panic? Just let it play out. He’ll be in top form soon enough. He’s been getting touches, just a bit unlucky with the finishing. But that’ll come. Just gotta keep banging. The lucky ones are the ones that keep trying. He will miss 100% of the shots he doesn’t take. Everybody relax and let it play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                This thread is getting so doom and gloom. Why all the panic? Just let it play out. He’ll be in top form soon enough. He’s been getting touches, just a bit unlucky with the finishing. But that’ll come. Just gotta keep banging. The lucky ones are the ones that keep trying. He will miss 100% of the shots he doesn’t take. Everybody relax and let it play out.
                +1

Thank you bruh for this one. It will be extremely interesting and tons of fun discussing his form and future in depth post group stage!

Comment

The last person i worry about is Taremi, he gave us more than every other iranian player ever in europe to enjoy.

I would even be happy if he goes to Saudi Arabia and makes bigggggg money, instead of talking about 2-3-4 million a year we would talk about i guess 20-30 million a year, that money would help bushers people a lot since i am sure he will help in several things

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Regardless of it being a sale or a signature for a free move in the summer - it is absolutely crucial that mehdi solidifies his future in January. This first half of the season has hurt his value a lot and it will be much worse at the end of the season if it continues like this.
                    True. He needs to start performing and by that I mean put his name back on the scoreboard, either as scorer or assist.

Comment

Last night I had a dream that Mehdi made the move to AC Milan and got out of there

Comment

Tbh I'm still amazed at the fact that a transfer hasn't materialized. I understand the setbacks Iranian players have with getting good transfers and how the negotiations barely fell through with AC but you'd think even bigger teams would have come in with offers. Especially considering his price is so low compared to the incredible amount of output you get from him, consistently.... Whether it's scoring, assisting, hustling off the ball, etc. ... Well worth € 30M.

Comment

For free i can imagine Bayern wanting him soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            For free i can imagine Bayern wanting him soon
                            I doubt they'd want him and no chance he'd go there regardless. Striking spot is owned by Kane and Taremi won't displace anyone else in their other attacking positions either.

Comment

ftb, it looks like he'll most likely end up in one of Milan clubs .... ideally Inter..!!

an extension with Porto is the next most probable then after a possible lofty ayrab contract ?

Comment

One of the Milan Clubs would be great!

Really hope he doesn't extend or go to Saudi though!

Comment

Working...
                                X