This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

2-3 more goals in the remaining UCL games and they all be back on his nuts .... especially as a free transfer..!

but if he continues his league drought in UCL ....yea his next best move is extending with Porto ..!! :/

Comment

Cup game tomorrow, guess he will be on the bench
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Cup game tonight versus Vilar De Perdizes. I dont even know what level they are playing but most probably lower level so I guess Porto will line-up lot of reservs to save the ordinary players for the UCL next week.

Comment

I think they're a Sunday league rec team!

Comment

I actually think/hope Mehdi gets some much-needed rest after the long travel to/from Jordan, and he needs to get some rest before the CL match next week.

Comment

felan ke oza khite vase Porto. 0-0 after 25 minutes. If Porto dont score in first half, I'm sure Mehdi will be subbed in.

Comment

wow, they are playing in 4th division.

Comment

good
                    let them struggle to score vs a tokhmy opponent... perhaps their stupid fans would realize that Mehdi isnt the problem to their scoring struggles this season and there aint much worth a dime that's waiting to get minutes ahead of him in the attack..!!

Comment

Barca beating shaktar 2-0. If porto win today, it’s pretty much 100% they go through

Comment

Starting as expected 🚀🇵🇹

Comment

Really should have done better on that one....

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

where y’all watching ?

Comment

Antwerp winning. Wtf man

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                where y’all watching ?
                                https://cdn.livetv719.me/webplayer.p...5917&ci=7&si=1

Comment

Working...
                                X