• Show
Clear All

Benfica as well with three defeats sitting last in their group

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
      Benfica as well with three defeats sitting last in their group
      their dirty media and mafia ways don’t affect UCL

Comment

Butez the guy which was competing with Beiro is their no1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
          Suggestion: Lets evaluate his form and have decent discussions evaluating his form and trajectory after group stage in CL is finished? Lets start a really thorough analysis and discussions of EVERY aspect of the game and his involvement in group stage when its over and see what conclusions we can draw, where we agree and where we disagree?
          Remember this. Wrote this when ppl were shitting on his performances. Right now he is king of persia. Tomorrow he may be called gedah by some fans. Lets see how group stages pan out! Then we have PDFC-analytica discussion party.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

basically played LB, LM, LF.
            And looks like somewhat of a goalie as well!

Comment

Hopefully will get 2 goals next time against Antwerp

Comment

Lol this pic

Comment

Taremi is the only player on Porto who can play a decent through pass
                  i will grow a third testicle before Galeno or Pepe actually get mehdi properly with a forward pass

Comment

If he had better finishing he could have been one of the full package strikers in Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      If he had better finishing he could have been one of the full package strikers in Europe!

If?

He's one of the best finishers in the world. He was up for the Puskas last year and scored two on England in the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

If?

He's one of the best finishers in the world. He was up for the Puskas last year and scored two on England in the World Cup.
                        I swear we have some of the dumbest, most ignorant fans in the world. These people probably think Michael Jordan was an average basketballer.

Comment

2/2 wins, what a great day yesterday 😎👏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

If?

If he was one of the best finishers in the world, Porto would’ve advanced in CL against Inter! And don’t tear your shorts trying to argue… the biggest matches determine who is best!

Comment

crazy what taremi sometimes does, i mean some passes and some ideas are just crazyyyy.

I hope he gets so many offers that he says fck u to those who didnt want to pay 10 million for him, i can also imagine someone like taremi beeing on highest level till 35-36 , he is a horse

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                2/2 wins, what a great day yesterday 😎👏🏻
                                Now we wait for Roma, Athens, and Zagreb

Comment

Working...
                                X