Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toro khoda, one more pls! Holsgrave dastet dard nakone! Khaste nabashid!

Comment

Toni Martinez defensive duty = yellow card. lol Taremi > toni martinez

Comment

Finally Chico and Evanilson out. Nepo baby and overrated Brazilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Him not scoring that pk will probably cost them 3 pts
          Hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Contribute to it but it was in the 5th minute. Enough time for them to beat one of the poorest teams in the league. There is zero creativity, the players seem to lack motivation and quality. The problems go far deeper than Taremi, in all honesty they were silly for getting him to stay. They have 5 strikers at the club and had his replacement in place in Fran (although not as good as Taremi) but wanted to show the facade of being a club who doesn’t need money, which they very much do.

Comment

khak to sare in Porto. Estaquio as well. Not a single good Freekick, Corner kick, not a single cross. Ridan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Him not scoring that pk will probably cost them 3 pts
              Hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Disagree Iran_19 jan. At most 1 point.
              Rest of the team and coach are at fault too. Plenty of time to beat one of the worst teams in the league.

Comment

Taremi and kaveh both rated lowest out of all players on the pitch in their games (5.9 and 5.8). Didn’t watch the games though. Sounds like they both did good

Comment

And Joa Mario waste of talent. He sucked on right before. Now that he switched to left, he sucked even more.

Comment

Who is this Goncalo Borges? Who decided to make him a pro? The guy is truly horrible.

Comment

This game was not good preparation a head of the UCL game vs Antwerp on Tuesday.

Comment

azon baziast ke Porto age to sobham bazi mikard gol nemizad. Che ba Mehdi, che bi Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          This game was not good preparation a head of the UCL game vs Antwerp on Tuesday.
                          Their best performances this season have been in the Champions League which shows what shambles this club is at the moment. Players are turning up for those games but disappearing in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                            Apparently he's on the shortlist of 3 players United will consider for a Jan transfer.
                            The less he scores, the bigger the teams that "apparently" want him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              As a United fan, I always pray our biweekly stinker is the game before the UCL one so we dont implode in the UCL game!

Comment

Taremi is having poor season. I don’t wanna hear about Porto and teammates… current top scorer of this league is playing for 15th place team…

Comment

Working...
                                X