This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Taremi is having poor season. I don't wanna hear about Porto and teammates… current top scorer of this league is playing for 15th place team…
    It is indeed a poor season
    You can not justify this! And find typical excuses some the same people find here!
    His head is not there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably for the best that he did not go to Milan.
      They’re losing a lot of games, pioli is under pressure, and critics like Saachi are blaming the “foreigners”.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

It is indeed a poor season
        You can not justify this! And find typical excuses some the same people find here!
        His head is not there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        True that, ... i suppose normal after the summer transfer drama he went through ....! but that's just part of the issue... i think the bigger issue is that this Porto team unlike the seasons prior are just not playing similar Team Football..!!
        i noticed way more frequent takraviez and khodneshooniz from most all their typical starters this season in nearly every game... especially on the attacking front....!! oddly Mehdi is still playing the most selfless role in this team regardless of his obviously expected sarhavaaie situation..!!
        i think with Mehdi's one foot already outa the door ... too many of them trying to make themselves that next big attacking star @ cost of the proper team play and now it's starting to show in results ... they got away with way too many last minute come backs in prior league matches so the big issue of lack of Team Play Chemistry was masked before..!

the fact that they put their best performances so far in UCL is also indicative of too many trying to just make a case for a transfer to greener pastures by putting their best foot forward during the big limelight..!

Comment

Last time against Antwerp Taremi got 2 assists. Hopefully tomorrow he will get 2 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
            Last time against Antwerp Taremi got 2 assists. Hopefully tomorrow he will get 2 goals.
            yea man he really could use a huge UCL buzz around him today with few giant EUclubs seemingly desperately in need of a player of his exact profile come Jan..!

im just hoping Anwerp dont puss out and go into a defensive shell in playing away trying to just salvage a draw..!!? Porto is especially struggling this season trying to break down packed defenses and parked buses ..!! :/
            Anwerp playing an overall open game in the previous fixture is mostly what led to the big porto win ... well that and bit of a fortuitous finishings by Eva/porto front line..!! where nearly every effort on goal seem to land in..!!

Comment

I wonder if he starts tonight. There is a risk he will start on bench after his performance in the league game.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                I wonder if he starts tonight. There is a risk he will start on bench after his performance in the league game.
                He is starting so I was wrong

Comment

is Khoreno/Galeno injured..? or in SC's doghouse..?

Comment

the heavily refs favorite and overrated Barcelona is down 0-1 to shaktar with less than 5 min to go lets hope they hold on to this scoreline..!! 🙏
                    shaktar just scored a legit 2nd goal which was called offside ??

Comment

If Shakhtar beat Barca it would increase the pressure on Porto a bit more. A win at Antwerp suddenly becomes much more crucial.

Comment

yes ... barca wankers lost..! Porto with a much better chance of topping this group and hopefully drawing a easier opponent in KO round..!

Comment

taremi nearly dispossess keeper ... richoshet goes to evanilson who fks up the finish..!!

Comment

that shot by evanilson was so bad after Taremi dispossessed the keeper

Comment

porto is still badly lacking some creativity and even some gritty strong presence in Center of pitch....!!
                              cross in .... taremi weak header ... keeper collects... did well to barely connect but not much power to trouble the keep

Comment

omg zaidu is so kiri

Comment

Working...
                                X