Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropped? We go from touting Porto to talking about them dropping their star player?? Man we are a pessimistic culture.
    I'm shooting for him starting and scoring two goals today! This is the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Game tonight away vs Victoria De Guimarares. My guess is that Mehdi will start from bench.
      As expected, he is not in the starting line-up.

Pepe and Evanilson on top.

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight, muthaeff Sergio! Muthaeff Galeno! Muthaeff Death Row!
        Here comes my left blow.

Porto is the worst club ever. Screw them. Dirt upon their heads. Their mothers private parts are full of thorns.

JK, its just one game. Positive vibrations...​

Comment

Benched, which is in my opinion a good thing. Takes a bit of pressure off of him after a string of lackluster starts, distracts the fans a bit, will be a good time for him to regroup and hopefully get off to a better start.

Comment

SC with another TIA benching Mehdi. Did he not learn anything from the CL Chelsea match?

Comment

F this club. Mehdi get out.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                SC with another TIA benching Mehdi. Did he not learn anything from the CL Chelsea match?
                Come on man!
                The guy scored only one goal other than spot in 13/14 league matches and you blame the coach!?
                SC simply likes him to stay with him so long this season despite his struggling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

eventhough it hurts to see him not starting but I think that's only good for Taremi. Every time he was in this situation, he woke up and came back stronger. As I mentioned in some posts ago, I think Mehdi do need a wake up call by sitting out of a game or half of a game. I'm pretty sure SC still see Mehdi as a valuable member of his team and he has always backed Mehdi in the toughest time. If I remember right, last season Mehdi had a very long and bad dry period and there were lot of pressure on SC and why he kept playing him but he did defended him look what happened, Mehdi was the top scorer at end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Come on man!
                    The guy scored only one goal other than spot in 13/14 league matches and you blame the coach!?
                    SC simply likes him to stay with him so long this season despite his struggling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We’ve discussed this in great detail in this thread and others over the last 2 years: mehdi is more than his goals/scoring. He is an assist beast. He is a defensive workhorse. He is a motivator to his teammates. If SC is benching him because of a dry spell, he is a weak coach who lacks overall vision for his team. Let’s see any other Porto striker do half of what Mehdi does on the entire field.

Comment

And I also think that Porto know that there are things going on in the background with Mehdi and his possible move plan maybe already in January hence, SC needs to start building the team for the first time in the very long time without Mehdi Taremi so why not start doing that in easy games like tonights game.

Comment

Its really funny that Porto lost Otavio, Uribe, Fabio Vieira, Vitinha, Sergio oliveira who all made Mehdis life on the pitch easier and he thanked them by banging in goals night in night out, but never replaced this players whit players of the same calibre wich made Mehdi to do their old job in the midfield and his own job as a goalscorer , this extreme workload mixed whit the Milantransferdrama has now took its full effect on Mehdi and the averege Portagal portodonkey fan dont get this 1+1= 2 calculation and instead turn their back on the player that gave them so much for the last three years.

I really hope Mehdi goes to Italy in january.

Comment

disappointing for sure ... but perhaps that'll light a fire under his asss in the remaining games till jan..!!
                          this Franco guy is shittt... dont think he can come even close to replicating Mehdi's Overall contribution to Porto even W/O scoring or assisting...!!
                          risky move SC to bench him in this game which is a vital fixture in terms of climbing back up to top of league (sporting vs benfica, so a great chance to catch up closer to top of league by taking all 3 points from today's match..!)

likely to be an early sub in 2nd half ... sooner if they go down in first half..!

Comment

The era is over. 💔🇵🇹

Comment

Agha it was expected to see mehdi getting benched. Lets see if it will motivate him to step up his game

Comment

Porto did this to themselves. Not letting a player go agaisnt his own will. It never works out for the club.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X