X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi and Galeno are going in now.Minute 55

Comment

sc jr scores... keeper worried about cross for mehdi in middle of the box let the shot in

Comment

Come on mehdi let’s get a goal in

Comment

mehdi put khoreno 1v1 with keeper ... he fks it up off course ... shoulda been an assist for our boy there

Comment

Evanilson is doing really well. Looks like he is taking over mehdi.

Comment

is it just me or mehdi is playing poorly?

Comment

Good day for our football. As another member mentioned, hull city win, kayerispir win, Porto win, and most importantly, u-17 beat Braziil. Hope this trend continues tomorrow. A lot of legionares play tmo

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                  Dropped? We go from touting Porto to talking about them dropping their star player?? Man we are a pessimistic culture.
                  I'm shooting for him starting and scoring two goals today! This is the way.
                  I agree but he got the lowest rating for the previous game so I just thought he'd be dropped especially after a dry period

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    is it just me or mehdi is playing poorly?
                    he was pretty avg...! expected a more lively performance as a 2nd half sub..!! nonetheless, his presence out there certainly stabilized Porto's authority over the match which led to the victory ..! Porto looked in charge of the game largely in 2nd half especially as compared to 1st which they seem to be all over the place and getting over run by the hosts .!!
                    Mehdi needs to vastly step up the intensity of his play, show up better for service and make quicker decisions with the ball at his feet..!!
                    generally kheyli fesofes ziad mikoneh out there....!! not sure if he is confused of his role with this largely new porto squad or his head/heart just isnt there ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he was pretty avg...! expected a more lively performance as a 2nd half sub..!! nonetheless, his presence out there certainly stabilized Porto's authority over the match which led to the victory ..! Porto looked in charge of the game largely in 2nd half especially as compared to 1st which they seem to be all over the place and getting over run by the hosts .!!
                      Mehdi needs to vastly step up the intensity of his play, show up better for service and make quicker decisions with the ball at his feet..!!
                      generally kheyli fesofes ziad mikoneh out there....!! not sure if he is confused of his role with this largely new porto squad or his head/heart just isnt there ..!!

why? I’d coast until Asian cup. Club doesn’t show him respect, he shouldn’t bust his ass after 3 amazing seasons for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I dono man i felt he wasnt the same mehdi that would chase the ball nonstop. he gave away the ball few times which caused counter. I feel like he is not motivated enough, which is totally understandable.

Comment

What a moronic ass club.

Comment

On some serious note and beyond all emotions, the motivation simply is not there and he is mature enough to realize his next contract AlSO depend a lot to his recent and this season production, teams looking at, at last couple years performance but also recent year, specially when you are 32 and haven't yet played single year in top league!
                            I just hope it is not age which finally catching him! People sometimes forget he will be 32 in 6-7 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              On some serious note and beyond all emotions, the motivation simply is not there and he is mature enough to realize his next contract AlSO depend a lot to his recent and this season production, teams look at last couple years performance but also recent year, specially when you are 32 and haven't yet played single year in top league!
                              I just hope it is not age which finally catching him! People sometimes forget he will be 32 in 6-7 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Father time is undefeated. Anyone who dismisses possibility that 31-32 y.o. could be declining is living in their dreams. I can only assume this is the case until he gets back to level of previous seasons.

Comment

Benfifa beat sporting today. This win stops sporting from going clear

Comment

Working...
                                X