• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting vs Barca!

Comment

Time for Porto to take the lead in the group, let's gooo MT!! 💪🏻🚀🇵🇹

Comment

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-28 at 11.50.03 AM.jpg Taremi starting:
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

My brother, myself and dad are in the stadium now to support Taremi

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Enjoy it!

Comment

Porto's LB is so good man, all his through passes.

On the flipside, the wingers are atrocious. No wonder Taremi can't score this season, he gets almost zero service. I've seen less bezan ziresh from TM

Comment

Good start by Mehdi, some good contributions offensively and just had an important defensive header on a Barca corner kick.

Comment

How lucky could someone be to be called "Koundeh" and be playing for Barcelona!!! :-)
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    How lucky could someone be to be called "Koundeh" and be playing for Barcelona!!! :-)
                    giggle everytime I see his name

Comment

Damn, Mehdi scored, but offside. Good movement nonetheless, just went a tad bit early.

Comment

Goal by Pepe, Mehdi's deflected shot helped create the chance. Porto 1-0.

Comment

Mehdi is playing fantastic as usual, good on defense and a crazy attacking threat.

Comment

Mehdi doing well - just seeing him off the ball he is fantastic

Comment

One of the weirdest fanbases, you've got to say (i know it's different in the stadium)

https://twitter.com/Balito77/status/1729599036531835110

Comment

LOL barca scored almost immediately

Comment

Working...
                                X