Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’ve ruined the players morale by putting a price on him and refusing to accept that price when the offer is on the table. They haven’t addressed their midfield issue at all. It’s been years that their fullbacks are useless (especially Zaidu). And they haven’t gotten any results. Saying this as someone who attended both Inter matches in the stadium and cheered on Porto for the full 180mins. Their own fans were even disappointed with how shorty the club management is. Contrary to persian parsa’s interactions, the fans I interacted with absolutely loved it and all of them around me started singing a MEHDI TAREMI LALALALALALA song when they found out I’m Iranian. But seriously hoping Mehdi can find himself a great club that matches his caliber right now. Hopefully Inzaghi still wants him!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      did anyone see that one two mehdi tried setting up in the last minute where pepe just shot it? that literally sums up taremis time at porto this season his teammates just have the IQ of a walnut
      Yeah I saw that. It was not Pepe, it was the son of the coach, that little shit

Comment

Once again, we got proved that one of the most annoying and leaking position in Porto is Joa Mario. Both conceded goals were from his side and he was literarily goozpich. Yani ride, mire to ravane adam. He does basically nothing right, neither in offence or defence. I think FC Porto is the only European teams where you barely see a cross ball from the sides. And the main reason is Joa Mario and also Zaidu goozoo.

Comment

sadly its time to leave for taremi, otavio and others are really missing and yesterday we saw a huge difference btw a team like barca and porto, taremi lacks support and someone who targets him....he also seemed very frustated yesterday what i can understand

time for a newwww challenge

Comment

https://sempreinter.com/2023/11/29/t...di-taremi/amp/

“daily contact” between inter milan and taremi’s reps. goal is signing him for free in summer. if arnautovic is shit in the next month, inter will push for signing him in january.

wonder if this entices AC to come back into the mix or that bridge is forever burned..

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
              https://sempreinter.com/2023/11/29/t...di-taremi/amp/

“daily contact” between inter milan and taremi’s reps. goal is signing him for free in summer. if arnautovic is shit in the next month, inter will push for signing him in january.

wonder if this entices AC to come back into the mix or that bridge is forever burned..
              Ironically Arnautovic scored in UCL yesterday against Benfica

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Ironically Arnautovic scored in UCL yesterday against Benfica
                luckily his overall performance was not convincing regardless of scoring ..!!
                https://sempreinter.com/2023/11/30/i...ring-displays/

this whole transfer drama around MT is starting out just like last summer and ftb smells like it'll end in disappointment as it did last summer..!!?

Comment

Wow I'm really impressed by SC. Once again, he stands 100% behind Taremi. In PC before the game against Famalicao:

SC: I don't like to talk about individual players, and I prefer to talk about the whole team. But now that Mehdi Tarimi's story has been brought forward, I must say that Mehdi is a top scorer. One of the best of FC Porto".

SC: The criticism of Mehdi about our last game is because they think the striker should constantly score or assist. No, it is not like that. Pay attention to how our goal was scored against Barcelona. It is Tarami who catches the ball in our penalty area, and he is the one who takes the ball forward and passes it to Pepe. Tarami's duty is beyond scoring and assisting goals. Of course, he will do these things; Because he is a striker and scoring goals and assists is part of a striker's performance.

SC: I am completely satisfied with Mehdi for everything he does in the team. I even want to give you some news: Tarami will play tomorrow; Because he does exactly what I want, not only when we have the ball but also when we don't have the ball. It was Tarami and Varela who influenced Barça's dynamics by constantly running and putting pressure on the opponent. As a coach, I am very satisfied with him, and I don't listen to coaches sitting on the stands. (Fans)"

‏کنسیسائو فروش زمستانی طارمی را هوا می‌کند!‏ | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

"I don't listen to the bench coaches, who are at home biting..." (noticiasaominuto.com)

Another:

Last edited by Essi; 12-02-2023, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Sorry but hope people stop bs about the coach!
                      He has been more than fair to Taremi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Surprisingly I totally agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Literally. It’s actually crazy how much GOOD SC has said and done for Taremi. Trusting him in so many situations where we as fans doubted him

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Surprisingly I totally agree with you
                            Good to hear 😀

Step into the right direction😇

Comment

With that support from SC, look for him to bang a goal or two today!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                                With that support from SC, look for him to bang a goal or two today!
                                az your dahan to god's goosh...!! 🙏

Comment

Working...
                                X