This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Potential opponents are Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Atlético, BVB, Man City.

Best path to advancing would be Real Sociedad. Most exciting matchup for Mehdi would be Real Madrid or Bayern
    if he stays around for the 2nd round in Spring.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Taremi's defensive stats:

As many successful tackles in the champions league as Joao Cancelo...

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament...gue/7#id:52162

The only forward in the defender category at the bottom here...!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

if he stays around for the 2nd round in Spring.
        imo Porto is a contender to win the league and maybe a nice little run in CL. He shouldn't leave until summer, especially given how poorly other teams like Milan are currently doing.

Comment

Thierry Henry praising Mehdi’s goal and mentioning the difficulty of striking it like that. Nice to hear from a legend of the sport

Comment

This is his 10th goal in Champions League for Porto. Which other gordo has EVER dun this for us? He's a work horse. Keep crackin MT!

Comment

Difficulty of finish and his execution again dispel these “he’s fallen off” claims.

guy is still a fkin beast.

form is temporary, class is permanent.

Comment

His xG might be high, but it's not fair to him as most of his chances were difficult situations, even though he was close to the net.

As for round of 16, I'm praying for Arsenal. Anything that gets him English media attention is always a plus.

Comment

Taremi played a great game. Had he been a little lucky he would have easily bagged a hattrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His goal was wonderful. Hope to se whim do more power shots in the future. Porto subreddit talking smack about him as usual

Comment

Taremi’s goal reminded me about his infamous miss against Portugal in 2018 world cup. It was a very similar situation on the left foot going for near post. Only god knows what would’ve happened I. That game if Taremi was the player he was today. Very similar

Comment

Porto finish as the highest scoring second place team. 5th oversll

Comment

I think you can make a strong argument that considering their European ventures and their national team games, you can make a strong argument that Mehdi Taermi is Asia's second best player - ever (after Heung-Min Son).

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

UCL draw simulator

https://draw.inker.one/#/cl/ko

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              These players will do anything except pass to taremi
                              just finished watching the replay of the match .... and i agree fully to this...!!

he keeps making selfless plays out there but the poroo sobs keep overlooking him in transition and attacking front..!
                              especially so lil pepe and morde-Khoreno ... same shitt with most other teammates and it's been a rather recurring theme this whole season and could well be the biggest reason for his low production rate so far this season..!!?

regardless he remains a vital piece for SC's porto by virtue of his relentless hustle and near constant intelligent positioning (defensive and offensively) .... as SC described him best he is always in the thick of the action and his mere presence disrupts the opponent's scheme of play all together..!

ps

whatta a brilliant shot/goal ... ha..?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                I get German clubs . Bayern or Dortmund all the time. I think that would be suitable opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X