Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this yet another hatam tweet does this have more than one percent chance of being true?

I see patterns in my cornflakes which are more trustworthy sources

https://twitter.com/HatamDaddy/statu...RDveAl2xw&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

At this point I would hate to see a move in January. Arsenal R16 UCL is mouth watering, especially with Mehdi being basically fix. If he moved to a bigger team in January, no way they would plop him into starting lineup for UCL

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Is this yet another hatam tweet does this have more than one percent chance of being true?

I see patterns in my cornflakes which are more trustworthy sources

https://twitter.com/HatamDaddy/statu...RDveAl2xw&s=19

Hatam Daddy is back🥲

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          At this point I would hate to see a move in January. Arsenal R16 UCL is mouth watering, especially with Mehdi being basically fix. If he moved to a bigger team in January, no way they would plop him into starting lineup for UCL
          Exactly…especially inter. They have so much depth up front I don’t understand why they want Mehdi and I don’t understand why Mehdi would want to go there. I see him it as a similar situation to Sardar at Roma.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Exactly…especially inter. They have so much depth up front I don't understand why they want Mehdi and I don't understand why Mehdi would want to go there. I see him it as a similar situation to Sardar at Roma.
            True!
            I don't get Inter move neither!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

True!
              I don't get Inter move neither!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s Italy. Their specialty is getting a lot out of older strikers.

also man united has been a disaster ! Can’t believe they’d rather the strikers they have now over Taremi.

Comment

League Cup game tonight vs Leixoes 21:15 CET

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

also man united has been a disaster ! Can’t believe they’d rather the strikers they have now over Taremi.
                  No thank you to Man United... Absolutely garbage team

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

No thank you to Man United... Absolutely garbage team
                    No thank you to England in general. We've seen how that's gone for our players previously.

Comment

You mean the 20 y.o. who’s scored as many goals in CL as Taremi in all comps this season? Yeah, trash.

Comment

I think Inter actually need Mehdi. They only have Thuram and Latauro. Arnatouvic is on loan (and has been underwhelming) and Alexis Sanchez is 35 years old and way over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

You mean the 20 y.o. who’s scored as many goals in CL as Taremi in all comps this season? Yeah, trash.
                          I’m glad we agree. 64 million pounds, finish bottom of their group in CL, don’t score a single league goal, and have a man united midfield supporting you… but yeah sure that’s the same pedigree and level as Taremi.

Comment

Mehdi slips out of the Guardian 100 list

https://www.theguardian.com/football...droidApp_Other

Comment

I’m glad we agree. 64 million pounds, finish bottom of their group in CL, don’t score a single league goal, and have a man united midfield supporting you… but yeah sure that’s the same pedigree and level as Taremi.
                              Taremi’s level is Portuguese league until he proves otherwise and I hope he gets an opportunity to do so in a top 4 league.

Comment

On the bench in cup game

Comment

Working...
                                X