Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi's PK. Notice also how he picks up the ball after the PK, runs it back to midfield and motions all his teammates to come back to resume the match.

True leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      I was watching Liverpool Arsenal earlier and can’t believe Diaz is still getting good minutes there and MT is still here!
      5 years younger south american and no I.R passport

Comment

218 judges for the Guardian top 100 this year, and 8,720 votes: https://www.theguardian.com/football...llers-for-2023

Mehdi was 78th last year, this year he went down to 213rd position, that's quite a drop!

Full spreadsheet showing how the 218 judges voted here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._Zw/edit#gid=0

Behnam Jafarzadeh (deputy editor of Varzesh3) didn't give him top rank. I think having this number of judges makes it a pretty solid list

Comment

Inter have Taremi higher on their priority list for summer than Martial! Very surprising given irooni and 3 years older. Shows me Inter could really be an ideal fit. Perhaps since they played Porto in CL last year and Inzaghi saw his true value..

https://sempreinter.com/2023/12/25/i...mi-backup/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
            Inter have Taremi higher on their priority list for summer than Martial! Very surprising given irooni and 3 years older. Shows me Inter could really be an ideal fit. Perhaps since they played Porto in CL last year and Inzaghi saw his true value..

https://sempreinter.com/2023/12/25/i...mi-backup/amp/
            Martial would be playing in Belgian 2nd division if he wasn’t French. He is not good

Comment

Arnautovic and Alexis are, according to Inter fans, "ex football players". Nowhere near the level required to compete for Serie A and CL.

lauta played so many games without a break that he finally broke. In their system 2 excellent CF must always start, or else they really lack offensive threat.

They have been chasing taremi since last summer and inzaghi loves his profile. There will be a 3 man rotation up top of Thuram, Taremi, and Lautaro. All different profiles that all would compliment each other very well in Inter 2 CF system.

Perfect move and immediate chance to compete at top end of CL and for serie A titles.

Comment

Messed around and gave myself the Mehdi Taremi haircut. Not too bad for a self-cut lol

Comment

Comment

Inter is closing on Buchanan soon, as expected

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        That's an insulting contract.
                        He's worth at least 5 a year

Comment

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m almost positive the “insulting salary” AC Milan offered Taremi that fabrizio said he rejected was 3.5 million which was less than their second string GK if I’m not mistaken. This doesn’t make sense…..somewhere there is a lie.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m almost positive the “insulting salary” AC Milan offered Taremi that fabrizio said he rejected was 3.5 million which was less than their second string GK if I’m not mistaken. This doesn’t make sense…..somewhere there is a lie.
                            3.5 million was good but I think what they offered was 1.5 million. Found this:

Last edited by Essi; 12-27-2023, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

3.5 million was good but I think what they offered was 1.5 million. Found this:

Of course it's his life and up to him what he does with it, but I would lose respect for Mehdi if he degrades himself with these insulting salaries.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Of course it's his life and up to him what he does with it, but I would lose respect for Mehdi if he degrades himself with these insulting salaries.
                                I agree man, the whole point of leaving on a free transfer is getting a juicy salary and a signing on fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X