This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post

Of course it's his life and up to him what he does with it, but I would lose respect for Mehdi if he degrades himself with these insulting salaries.
    baba this was from last summer and the offer was from 'AC Milan which he rejected.

Comment

at this point, salary will not make or break the deal. we all know if he wanted salary, he would go to Saudi. sure, salary is good for the ego and the bank account, but i highly highly doubt Mehdi will not go to a top club just because of salary.

Comment

For comparison they offered polish international CM zielinski, who will also join on a free from Napoli, has been a star there for years and won league last year, around 4-4.5mil/yr. Keeping in mind he is a couple years younger than mehdi and serie A proven I think that the offer to mehdi is respectable.

As is the length, a 3 yr contract at age 31/32 will guarantee him until age 34/35. If he is still performing by then they will give him rolling 1 yr deal like all players that age. Nothing “disrespectful” here. But clearly AC Milan 1.5/yr was insulting and he did well to reject it

Comment

Ah I was mistaken thanks Essi it was 1.5 million…..I guess 3.5 ain’t bad in that case. anyway what should (hopefully) matter most is playing time for him. Inter seem to be his first suitor and I promise you they won’t be the only big team interested. I’m not convinced it’s a good move because of how crowded their depth up top is…..unless they guarantee Mehdi an important role in the team, he should not rush this.

and not that I think Mehdi is incapable….its quite the opposite. I think he’s 10x better than that overrated garbage lattuaro martinez who I think is one of the most over hyped players of all time. I just don’t think the household names like him and Thuram will ever be benched in favor of Mehdi.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

and not that I think Mehdi is incapable….its quite the opposite. I think he’s 10x better than that overrated garbage lattuaro martinez who I think is one of the most over hyped players of all time.
              Bahahahahaha. Ardalan jaan, rajebe in che fekr mikoni?

Comment

Looks like the saudis are getting in on the action as well. Good, it will drive up his price/salary for Serie A!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Looks like the saudis are getting in on the action as well. Good, it will drive up his price/salary for Serie A!
                  This might force inter to close the deal now and bring him over this window.

If only Asian cup was in the summer smh

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

This might force inter to close the deal now and bring him over this window.

If only Asian cup was in the summer smh
                    Not particularly
                    I think
                    all reports suggest Porto still unwilling to give deep discount
                    & as of yet no other heavy-hitter eu club shown serious interest in his services like Inter
                    all signs pointing to him already verbally agreeing to a 3 year deal with inter
                    I assume in a short few weeks he could already sign with inter for next seasons arrival..!
                    I believe during the last six months of the current contract, Player can sign with the next Suitor club kind of like Sardar, signed with Bayer

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Not particularly
                      I think
                      all reports suggest Porto still unwilling to give deep discount
                      & as of yet no other heavy-hitter eu club shown serious interest in his services like Inter
                      all signs pointing to him already verbally agreeing to a 3 year deal with inter
                      I assume in a short few weeks he could already sign with inter for next seasons arrival..!
                      I believe during the last six months of the current contract, Player can sign with the next Suitor club kind of like Sardar, signed with Bayer
                      Yes I know that, but if Saudi clubs were to come in with a lucrative offer to Porto then they might be willing to sell Mehdi now and cause Inter to feel some pressure to pay Porto a fee and bring him this winter

Basically like how Sardar went to Bayer in the winter even though he had originally agreed to join in the summer. It’s not likely, but Porto could eventually agree to a medium sized fee if Inter decides they want to secure him now for their title chase this year

Comment

Last I heard Porto was asking 8+ mil to offload him this winter
                        i I don’t see inter paying that much for his early release, maybe 3-4 max ? but they clearly are interested & almost prefer him as Free
                        they just don’t want to get into bidding wars and offering signing bonuses. That’s why they wanna wrap up his signing as soon as possible. They’re not particularly interested in his capture this winter though otherwise..!
                        their priority winter signing is another guy some younger dude forgot who !?
                        and obviously Porto are not eager to offload any sooner than they have to..! And I believe they’ve already given up on the idea of re-signing him
                        of course they gladly take a Saudi big money and get rid of him this winter but Mehdi will not agree to that. We all know that he could’ve done that last season already if wanted to
                        he already has a potential to become TMs greatest legionnaire Ever
                        . All is missing now is an elite club signing

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Bahahahahaha. Ardalan jaan, rajebe in che fekr mikoni?
                          Nazaram ine ke dooste ma dar in mored yek bardaashte nadorosti daare.

Lautaro dar in fasl dar 16 baazi 15 gol zade dar Serie A. Kapitane team ast va kollan har saal daare behtar mishe. Dar haale haazer 26 saaleshe va hanooz chandin saal mitone golzani kone.

Agar bazikoni ke maali nist bekhaim be Calvert-Lewin bayad negah konim. Che kaar daare mikone ke behesh millionhaa pool midan?
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sérgio Conceição once again praises Taremi:

Absence of Taremi [against match vs. Chavez on Friday]: “When I said that Taremi is not only the goal he makes or fails to make, it is for everything he gives to the team with and without the ball. He is an extremely intelligent player in the occupation of space, creates situations for the team that for the fan are not so visible because they have not completed the play or made the assistance, but does another type of work that is also important. Usually I look, even not calling much, but I do not say that we are the team in the calendar year of 2023 with more points in 2023, ahead of Benfica, Sporting, Braga, with 84 points; we are the World team with the highest percentage of victories at home... I took the opportunity to say, in a different way, I am sincere, but they are what they are, because we are three points behind Sporting, we leave outside the League Cup, we have to look at the championship, the Portuguese Cup and the Champions League. And also do not forget that we were eliminated by the finalist [of the Champions League], who was Inter, and we have already achieved access to the round of 16 a second time, which is always good for the club in sporting and financial level. Not everything was good, it wasn’t, but there’s also a lot of positive stuff that we have to look at. I look at this and for a Taremi that is important in the team, for an absence that we will have, of him and Zaidu, and it is up to me to find solutions, nuances and variants in the game. We already work them, but then it depends on the strategy defined for the game. They could find something different already tomorrow, against Chaves, knowing that we will be without two players who have had many minutes during this year.”​

https://www.ojogo.pt/4212757867/serg...e-tao-visivel/

Comment

I agree this is great news, I’m sure itll Light a fire under Inter go get him sooner. They don’t know that there’s zero chance he goes to Saudi lol he’s never been after the money and he wouldn’t give it up all now and lose his last chance to finally play for a huge club
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sérgio Conceição once again praises Taremi:

Absence of Taremi [against Cup match vs. Chavez on Friday]: “When I said that Taremi is not only the goal he makes or fails to make, it is for everything he gives to the team with and without the ball. He is an extremely intelligent player in the occupation of space, creates situations for the team that for the fan are not so visible because they have not completed the play or made the assistance, but does another type of work that is also important. Usually I look, even not calling much, but I do not say that we are the team in the calendar year of 2023 with more points in 2023, ahead of Benfica, Sporting, Braga, with 84 points; we are the World team with the highest percentage of victories at home... I took the opportunity to say, in a different way, I am sincere, but they are what they are, because we are three points behind Sporting, we leave outside the League Cup, we have to look at the championship, the Portuguese Cup and the Champions League. And also do not forget that we were eliminated by the finalist [of the Champions League], who was Inter, and we have already achieved access to the round of 16 a second time, which is always good for the club in sporting and financial level. Not everything was good, it wasn’t, but there’s also a lot of positive stuff that we have to look at. I look at this and for a Taremi that is important in the team, for an absence that we will have, of him and Zaidu, and it is up to me to find solutions, nuances and variants in the game. We already work them, but then it depends on the strategy defined for the game. They could find something different already tomorrow, against Chaves, knowing that we will be without two players who have had many minutes during this year.”​

https://www.ojogo.pt/4212757867/serg...e-tao-visivel/
                                Why absence? Is he suspended because of Yellows? Damn, I was looking forward to the game tonight vs Chaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X