This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Inter dar haale haazer shayad mishe goft miyoone 5-ta teame bartar donyaa ast, shayad ham hatta behtar.

Inzaghi vaghean in team raa saakhte. Yek goroohe hamahang o ba-nazm va ba bazikonhaaye por-keifiyat.

In transfer mitone kheili khoob baashe.
    City, Liverpool, Bayern, Arsenal, Juventus

That's 5 better teams without really trying to think.
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post

Juventus though? They finished 7th in serie A last season (inter 3rd) while this season they're still behind inter in serie A. Not to mention Inter's deserving run to champions League final where they matched Man City for most part and barely lost.

How is juve better than inter right now?

Comment

Taha jan, bavar kon roberooye Arsenal mitone beiste, Arsenal chon dar PL baazi mikone ye kam gondash kardand,

va balataar az Juventus ham ke hast dar Serie A chon dar jadval avval ast.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well since you’re wrong maybe you actually should think next time

Comment

Ardalan, Sam20, PrinceAli,

Fine, I'll concede Juve, but I just don't really rate Italian football. One CL winner from Italy in last 14 years? Infinitely better than Portugal of course.
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Well since you’re wrong maybe you actually should think next time
              Hatman shahzade Ali, whatever you say.
              sigpic

Comment

Liverpool zire Klopp va hatta bishtar City zire Pep vaghean teamhaaye bozorgi hastand.

Arteta gondegoozi mikone va emsaal ham hichi nemibare.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Former AC Milan & Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello praises Mehdi Taremi:
                  https://sempreinter.com/2024/01/31/c...striker-needs/

Comment

SC is leaving this summer when his contract expires

https://x.com/zachlowy/status/175287...sy60OslZaC8pYA

serg c for team meli!!!!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

serg c for team meli!!!!
                      he knows without Mehdi there is no Porto. So he’s also leaving

Comment

SC is definitely good enough to coach a "big club" that doesn't mind some s*** house tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

serg c for team meli!!!!
                          I heard and read somewhere that he's one of the candidates to coach FC Barcelona. And I think he could manage that.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

I heard and read somewhere that he's one of the candidates to coach FC Barcelona. And I think he could manage that.
                            Excellent Barcelona will get Taremi on loan from Inter in winter 2025 in he doesn't succeed there

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Excellent Barcelona will get Taremi on loan from Inter in winter 2025 in he doesn't succeed there
                              SC will bring his son in

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                SC is definitely good enough to coach a "big club" that doesn't mind some s*** house tactics.
                                what's that ?
                                u mean his shithouseries on the sidelines..?
                                i think he'd be an ideal coach for Roma ...!!

Tactically, he definitely likes to take the game to the opponent and play on the front front @all the times and against everyone..!!
                                fantastic motivator and got that winner's vigor and take no prisoners attitude..!
                                he'd be ideal choice for an underachieving bigger club with a passionate and well engaged fan base..! been linked with PSG in past .. wouldnt surprise me if he ends up there ..?
                                i think its amazing how much quality and gritty performances he milks outa otherwise mediocre to avg. quality squads he is handed year after year at porto and the amounts of trophies he wins ..!
                                if afforded a bigger squad budget and bit more freedom in choosing his own squad he has all the potential to far exceed what a (somewhat similarly trait but far more defensive) Diego Simeone has ever achieved..!!

regardless of the above, i doubt Porto will let him off the hook that easy and let him actually leave..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X