X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

what's that ?
    u mean his shithouseries on the sidelines..?
    i think he'd be an ideal coach for Roma ...!!

Tactically, he definitely likes to take the game to the opponent and play on the front front @all the times and against everyone..!!
    fantastic motivator and got that winner's vigor and take no prisoners attitude..!
    he'd be ideal choice for an underachieving bigger club with a passionate and well engaged fan base..! been linked with PSG in past .. wouldnt surprise me if he ends up there ..?
    i think its amazing how much quality and gritty performances he milks outa otherwise mediocre to avg. quality squads he is handed year after year at porto and the amounts of trophies he wins ..!
    if afforded a bigger squad budget and bit more freedom in choosing his own squad he has all the potential to far exceed what a (somewhat similarly trait but far more defensive) Diego Simeone has ever achieved..!!

regardless of the above, i doubt Porto will let him off the hook that easy and let him actually leave..!!?
    He played for Lazio and Inter. Roma fans would not accept him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He played for Lazio and Inter. Roma fans would not accept him.
      hum... id think he'd still take the job ...? just to stir shitt up
      he's got a bit of MJ in him in that he always looks for a reason to pick a fight with his opposition, just to get himself hyped and rally his troops around it ..!!
      besides neither of those clubs are likely to do away with their current coaches..!!
      the always overly dramatic italians/Serie A is near perfect match for SC..!!
      Last edited by BacheLot; 02-01-2024, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

hum... id think he'd still take the job ...? just to stir shitt up
        he's got a bit of MJ in him in that he always looks for a reason to pick a fight with his opposition, just to get himself hyped and rally his troops around it ..!!
        besides neither of those clubs are likely to do away with their current coaches..!!
        the always overly dramatic italians/Serie A is near perfect match for SC..!!
        Did you mean MJ or JM? :-)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Did you mean MJ or JM? :-)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
          MJ.... not only the goat of basketball, imo The GOAT Athlete Ever..!

Comment

IFF officially protested Mehdi Taremi's first yellow card. Waiting for AFC response to rescind it.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

SC will bring his son in
              I haven’t watched his son in a while but he was super talented.

fwiw Mehdi is basically his step son he loves Mehdi a lot so I agree with PSG when Taremi inevitably is dissatisfied with his mins at inter papa serg can come in and rescue his favorite step son with a sexy loan move to barca
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                IFF officially protested Mehdi Taremi's first yellow card. Waiting for AFC response to rescind it.
                Protesting for what? He clearly dived

This stuff never even gets rescinded

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

agreed but worth a shot before the second consecutive Taremi-less AC loss against Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

He got up so quickly though. Does that factor into it?

Comment

He got up so quickly though. Does that factor into it?
                      He didn't even ask for a penalty.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

How big is the chanse that they will cancel that yellow card?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

How big is the chanse that they will cancel that yellow card?
                          0% chance

Comment

^ a very BIG ZERO chance
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wont happen. They only time they will withdraw a yellow is if it was handed out to wrong player.

Comment

Doesn't matter, he tried to deceive the referee to get a penalty. He has reputation for this, it's a double edged sword, he wins pks incredibly but gets penalized with diving much more regularly now. Referees have generally caught on

His second yellow however actually saved us from losing

Comment

Working...
                                X