Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi won us so many points in other games. He was bad this game, but I think we are being way too harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post

He just didn’t show enough intensity for me. For all the energy he wasted on the crying and etc I thought he’d show more effort this game. I think we keep someone with his quality on there in hopes that his quality will shine through. As a striker all you need is one finish, one strike. Any other striker on our team (besides azmoun) yes I agree they should be subbed off
      Thats the problem when you have a coach that cant adapt. We kept him on even though he did absolutely nothing, just because we were hoping he will eventually score. We resorted to crossing even though it didn't work even after the 50th time, just because we were hoping it would eventually work. A good coach needs to identify why his strategy is not working and either fix the issues or come up with an alternative one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Iranian hyperbole.
        He is a Champions League proven player. He scored countless goals in a very good league.
        Most national teams would beg to have such a player. He is a rare gem and we wont' find someone like him for a while.
        You have been too kind in your comments!
        Honestly i am not surprised with his poor tournament!
        He has been poor whole season with Porto as well!
        Age catching this guy!
        People don't need to personal attack him tbh!
        He was poor but i doubt it is because of lack of effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know emotions are high, but guys enjoy these years we have left with Sardar & Taremi. They without a doubt our 2 best FW's we ever had. Really dont know whats gonna happen when we wont have these 2 anymore.

Comment

his head just wasn't in it.

Comment

If it was club match i bet you GN was taking him out at HT! But NT is different! He knows these players can change a coach(they already did once) and GN despite his haarto port is a politician and experienced enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m sorry but he has to be held to a high standard. If people here (including me) thought of him as our best player ever, then he can’t have the red against syria to miss japan game, and then completely choke in the semifinals. What mattered to me was effort. He was barely hustling. Very disappointing.

Comment

You can’t just not have your mind on football throughout your whole club season and expect to play well all of a sudden. He’s been playing like shit and keeping his head down all season and we expect for him to start playing well all of a sudden. Regardless of what happens behind the scenes, professionals need to focus on their football especially if they want to be ready for an international competition.

Comment

Why play mehdi lw for first time in long time.
                    General
                    should of sticked with his 4 4 2 his been beating the arabs with....bad formation bad starters for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                      Why play mehdi lw for first time in long time.
                      General
                      should of sticked with his 4 4 2 his been beating the arabs with....bad formation bad starters for this match.
                      Oops wrong thread.

Comment

One point; imagine if the decisions that we got, if Qatar had got.

- the penalty. was very lucky decision and if it was Qatar getting that penalty we wouldn’t have heard the last of it.

- shoja foul before his ending off where his boot hits afif in the head. Only shoja know if he meant it or not but if it was the other way, we would have been certain that it was on purpose and that the Qatari should have been sent off.

- there were a lot of other fouls that I saw from Iran players that the ref didn’t even give a foul for which I was shocked by

Comment

https://sempreinter.com/2024/02/06/t...k-2024-25/amp/

Comment

^ he wont do well. Anyone wants to bet?? he will soon be a bench warmer in Inter. I am willing to bet on this. anyone???
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              ^ he wont do well. Anyone wants to bet?? he will soon be a bench warmer in Inter. I am willing to bet on this. anyone???
                              Why all this negativity?

Comment

I'm looking at his performance. He is not the same player. I can see these things. That was how I saw when he was good but nowadays he is very slow and his decisions suck.

A player is measured by the way he plays.

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X