Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its time we considered a one striker system in TM. Playing Taremi in CAM/Left wing when he is a striker is a disservice to all the talent we have who could play there instead like Ghaedi/Gholizadeh/Mohebi and a playmaker like Hosseinejad at CAM. I don't mind him at striker at all but its a bit silly to keep playing Taremi as a CAM or winger when he is slowing down and getting older every season. We expect too much from him in running back to defend, play make, and also strike.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      I'm looking at his performance. He is not the same player. I can see these things. That was how I saw when he was good but nowadays he is very slow and his decisions suck.

A player is measured by the way he plays.

I 100% agree. His talent can no longer save him from his bad decision making.

Comment

I'm looking at his performance. He is not the same player. I can see these things. That was how I saw when he was good but nowadays he is very slow and his decisions suck.

A player is measured by the way he plays.

You have valid points. Reading your original post, it just felt like it was something personal. You were trying to bet someone here that one of our stars will fail.

Father Time will eventually catch up with everyone. But this senseless bashing of our players has to stop. I do tend to agree with you that we may have seen the best of Taremi already, but I hope the guy proves everyone wrong and will be rooting for him till the end.

Comment

^ it is good to praise our players but it is stupid to continue praising someone for their past when they are awful now. I just try to be honest and from what I saw from him at the AC if it wasn't for sardar he would not even score.

He is very slow and almost all his decisions were immature and brainless.

Inter bought him for his past performance so soon just like me they will also realize and put him on the bench for him to get motivated and practice harder. Inter roodarvasi nadareh ba kesi.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ it is good to praise our players but it is stupid to continue praising someone for their past when they are awful now. I just try to be honest and from what I saw from him at the AC if it wasn't for sardar he would not even score.

I wasn’t praising him. I just wasn’t here hoping the guy fails and asking people to bet me, so I can be the first one back here saying I told you so.

Comment

Sports is for betting so if you believe in him you could bet me if not then you know too just shy to say it.

Comment

Sports is for betting so if you believe in him you could bet me if not then you know too just shy to say it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                Lololol

Comment

Glad I made you laugh. Didn't know truth tickles.

Comment

Yes he was not good during this tournement for us and we all wanted more from him but many of you have forgoten the times from 2006-2014 when we had no good strikers. We should be proud we have this guy, we are really lucky we have him. Still even if he had bad performance in Asian cup Taremi is a very rare player for us and his place surely will be missed when he will retire. Lets enjoy haveing him while he still plays.

Comment

He's been in a bad stretch of form but I'm confident he'll bounce back.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Comment

I have a feeling he’s gotten a bit complacent based on his history of success with Porto over the years.

Maybe the move to Inter will reignite his fire again, and will rejuvenate his club and team melli performances.

Comment

Is the Inter move done or just some bazar garmi like in summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                            Is the Inter move done or just some bazar garmi like in summer?
                            It's apparently a verbal agreement. Nothing is official but looks like it's close to happening.

Comment

He was a no show in the 2 biggest games arguably of the last decade….vs USA at the World Cup and vs Qatar in the semi’s. As the best player in the team, you simply cannot afford to be a no show in such crucial games.

that said I do believe in the guy and don’t think this is the end for him. I think he has a few good years left in him and re: his poor form lately I chalk it up to nothing more than the result of a few years of lots and lots of mileage that is taking a toll on him. He plays 90 mins of every single game sometimes plays as a CM even and runs more than everyone on the pitch….eventually that will catch up with you and that’s what we are seeing.

…..to play a little more devils advocate though, as webbie said, his decision making has been very poor especially when he is in and around the box. He used to be a killer by knowing when to make a run, when to pass, when to shoot, etc. but now all he does is make the wrong decisions. the other day he had the ball on 2-3 occasions close to the box and he either dribbled it into a Qatari defender or made a bad pass.

he obviously will be a part of our WC roster so for the sake of TM and making the best run we can make, we need Mehdi to wake the hell up already.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Slow, horrible decision making in the box, plays for himself, think he's above the team, lazy and a diver. I'm done with Taremi.

Comment

Working...
                                X