This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ when was the last time he did anything in an important match?? do you even remember?
    Was our best player at WC22. I looked at a wide range of stats at WC22 and he led the team in many measures. Someone already pointed out vs England.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are like a bunch of Lashkhors. Just waiting in the shadows till one of our own starts struggling, and it’s good night after that. Our cultural negativity is no more evident than in this great forum.

Comment

^ Lashkhor are people like yourself who are eating the dead cadavers of players who are not playing anymore. You just like their past but too naive to let it go. To people like you not getting fooled is negativity???? Why don't you tattoo those players on your body and see if you change your mind later or not??

You can't worship players who are not even 10% of what they were famous for before If Taremi starts delivering, I will be the first who will jump on his bandwagon but nowadays I dont want to even say his name because to me he is not the same player.
        Last edited by webmaster; 02-11-2024, 07:37 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ Lashkhor are people like yourself who are eating the dead cadavers of players who are not playing anymore. You just like their past but too naive to let it go. To people like you not getting fooled is negativity???? Why don't you tattoo those players on your body and see if you change your mind later or not??

You can't worship players who are not even 10% of what they were famous for before If Taremi starts delivering, I will be the first who will jump on his bandwagon but nowadays I dont want to even say his name because to me he is not the same player.
          lol. This is exactly what I am talking about.

Comment

^ lol, I can tell you have no idea but I guess it's your opinion. But you read my opinion about people like you. Anyways..let's see how Taremi would warm up Intern's bench so that people like you learn something. I want him to succeed but I am not holding my breath based on his recent performances.

Comment

^ lol, I can tell you have no idea but I guess it's your opinion. But you read my opinion about people like you. Anyways..let's see how Taremi would warm up Intern's bench so that people like you learn something. I want him to succeed but I am not holding my breath based on his recent performances.
              Bigger chanse we are I.R free by 2026 WC or bigger chanse that Taremi will be a starter in Inter Milan? 😁

Comment

^ I dont know about Inter but if changes come and he shaves his beard and apologizes publicly and on top of that he promises to take a selfie with every PFDC member and sign his jersey for them then maybe ...maybe we sub him in, in the 80th minute for TM. :-)

LOL on a serious note, this is very possible to happen before 2026 but with the Iranian people I see.. I guess we have better things to do than being free

Comment

Done following Porto league games. Need some time to recover from MT letting us down at the AC. Will only follow UCL and hopefully he can start fresh next year at Inter.

Comment

Branko praises Taremi and says he will become a vital player for Inter:
                    https://sempreinter.com/2024/02/13/e...ciro-immobile/

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                      does anyone care about Branko’s opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

dies anyone care about Branko’s opinion?
                        Domestic Persepolis fans who cant admit he sucks.

A trend I've noticed with Iranians is being unable to admit being wrong.

Can't find anyone who says they did indeed march in 1979 and can't find any of the domestic Persepolis fans who supported Branko admit he is just Skocic level with a win vs Korea/Japan years ago
                        Last edited by perspolis#1; 02-13-2024, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          Wow! What a professional Branko is. It's only the positives! Didn't he have a major fight with Taremi and refused to play him? And there was that debacle where he signed for a Turkish club and then signed with Persepolis and screwed both and himself?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://sempreinter.com/2024/02/13/z...oned-medicals/

Comment

why cant a messi or maradonna be born inside Iran?
                              thats the only way we win, some one like them to be born here and be to good that the corruption and BS wont beat us
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                why cant a messi or maradonna be born inside Iran?
                                thats the only way we win, some one like them to be born here and be to good that the corruption and BS wont beat us
                                We had a messi
                                NASSER MAMADKHANI, better then taremi.
                                that generation got destroyed by war.

Comment

Working...
                                X