X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

League is meaningless!
    They won't win it, they will most likely play 3rd anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah but 3rd place no longer qualifies for CL so it is a major issue!

Comment

I wonder if he’ll be fit for derby

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Hahaha... 🤦‍♂️😴🤣, funny guys these portaghalia

The elbow was on Pouraliganji bro.
        True on Pouraliganji. Good catch

Comment

Speaking via TMW, Porto president Pinto da Costa discussed the Taremi situation and his imminent move to Inter in the summer.

“Taremi is an important player, but we can’t do anything about it. He is an important player for us, as everyone is, but in the end, it matters who plays. This applies to Taremi or others. As happens in any big club, it also happens at Paris Saint-Germain.

“At the end of their contracts, players are free to choose what their future will be. We can’t do anything about this, other than wish them to be happy.”

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

yeah but 3rd place no longer qualifies for CL so it is a major issue!
            2nd place also is extremely hard to reach! 7 pts behind with one more game played!
            That is why i said league is meaningless!
            They are 3 pts ahead of 4th however! That is Euro league vs conference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not in lineup today either for the Taca de Portugal game against Santa Clara. They are losing 0-1 already in the 36th.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                Not in lineup today either for the Taca de Portugal game against Santa Clara. They are losing 0-1 already in the 36th.
                Lol. Where are their hater fans?

Comment

They are up 2-1, Galeno and Evanilsson scored

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    They are up 2-1, Galeno and Evanilsson scored
                    My fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                      What happen to the Inter Deal ??
                      baba Hatam halaa mige, the medical test and official signing is now been rescheduled for after the 2nd leg of the Arsenal UCL match if everything goes well..!!
                      but wouldnt surprise me if Porto lose the match n get kicked outa ucl, then likely SC would lash out @ even suggestion of any such trip for mehdi...!!
                      not even sure how serious his injury is currently and if he even gonna be fit to partake in that fixture, much less passing a physical in milan afterwards..!??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

My fault!
                        jinxed it man..!!
                        on the serious note, glad they won, so now a good opportunity for mehdi to add another trophy to his Porto career case before departure..!!
                        also seemed as the game was being played on a rice field, sooo much rain..!!
                        glad he didnt take part in that..!!

Comment

Taremi is aiming to return to the competition in the classic against Benfica.

The evolution of the injury to the adductor of the right thigh of the striker has been positive, increasing the hope of Sérgio Conceição to count on the player for a challenge of capital importance for the dragons in the league.

https://www.ojogo.pt/3092420820/tare...porto-benfica/

Comment

hopefully good minutes off the bench and impactful performance..!! 🤞
                            he needs a break .... been rare tough stretch for him of late..!:/

Comment

I don’t think he’s injured,
                              probably Porto doesn’t want to play him anymore,
                              they moved on,

Comment

He's not starting according to Livescore but they are not showing the subs hence I dont know if he's on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X