Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Taremi wins this for Porto, I wonder which proportion of their namak nashnas "hang him" fans will give him any credit.

10%? 15%?

Comment

Taremi will score in extra time, as long as he gets one decent pass. Asking a lot from this Porto side
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

yes ... going to OT
        get to see bit more UCL action from our boyeee been too long

Taremi PK to win it in OT after Pepe jr gets fouled in box..!! yall heard it hear first..!!

Comment

He's looking fit and spry from the first few minutes.

Comment

Koja zad baz Mehdi! that was a decent chance, had options in the middle for the assist too

Comment

Wide shot. Would’ve been a super goal but far off target

Comment

more n more it looks to be going to PK shootouts... which probably wouldnt be a bad thing from Mehdi/Porto's perspective..?

Comment

Man the hate for Taremi from Porto fans vs the respect from the fans of other teams lol

https://twitter.com/search?q=taremi%...d_query&f=live

I hope not a single one of these inbreds says something positive if he wins this for them

Comment

i love how he presses from the top ...! like a top class DM ... knows exactly where the ball is getting passed to next and he is always near the ball forcing the opponent to remain constantly weary of his presence... !!

Comment

does he take a PK? If so, that would be nerve wrecking to watch, watching JB miss one was brutal

Comment

going to shootout
                        Taremi to take the first one ?

diogo hasnt looked too sharp today.... especially not his standards.... lets hope he comes up big and gets them through to 1/4finals...! 🤞

Comment

I’m scared he misses his PK and never hears the end of it from Porto fans

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            I’m scared he misses his PK and never hears the end of it from Porto fans
                            It's not going to get worse than what it is now to be honest

They dont just want him "erased from our history", they want much worse

Comment

stupid decision to give pepe jr the first kick...

Comment

I feel much less stressed about these penalties than Feyenoord ones

Porto fans absolutely despise Taremi so there's not much that can happen

Whereas some Feyenoord fans still like Alireza and he still has some link to that club.

Comment

Working...
                                X