This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

I thought someone said that he would not be able to pass the physical in europe.
    If francisco concenciao can play in portugal and holland so can Ghaedi

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Lots of talk on Twitter about Ghaedi being linked to Porto this summer (not April Fools)
      Isn’t he finishing for a new contract currently..!?
      im pretty sure they are all bazargarmy bs ..!?

Comment

I thought someone said that he would not be able to pass the physical in europe.
        He still ran circles around a lot of tough physical defences in the Asian champions league. I think him and mohebi get a lot of unnecessary flack from fans . He’s done well in the UAE pro league this year too which isn’t the easiest league with a lot of ex European stars playing in it
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I didn’t mean the league would be too physical for him. There is rumor that he has plates in his leg and would not pass medical for Euro football.

Comment

Taremi moving is resembling a turkish drama sitcom...
            Latest news from KNA 2 : Taremi will only leave Porto when IFF gets a new Logo
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Taremi moving is resembling a turkish drama sitcom...
              Latest news from KNA 2 : Taremi will only leave Porto when IFF gets a new Logo
              He's already been in a Turkish drama! It resulted in an official ban!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                He's already been in a Turkish drama! It resulted in an official ban!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                Lmao
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Lots of talk on Twitter about Ghaedi being linked to Porto this summer (not April Fools)
                  Che khoob, pas 100% az Dubai mire Doha.
                  Porto raahesh doore, chelo kabab ham nist.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ghaedi has a pretty impressive fantasy resume. Went to Celtic from Esteghlal, now transferring to Porto after becoming a legend in Glasgow. Next stop has to be Real or Barca. What a talent!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Ghaedi has a pretty impressive fantasy resume. Went to Celtic from Esteghlal, now transferring to Porto after becoming a legend in Glasgow. Next stop has to be Real or Barca. What a talent!
                      loool

Comment

I didn’t mean the league would be too physical for him. There is rumor that he has plates in his leg and would not pass medical for Euro football.

Comment

Once again not in the squad tonight vs Vitoria de Guimarares Cup game.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Once again not in the squad tonight vs Vitoria de Guimarares Cup game.
                            it's becoming painfully clear anymore that Mehdi's time in Porto has come to a sad and much undeservingly shameful ending..!

they only have 2 point margin for holding on to EU cup position so desperation may force them to play mehdi again on a limited capacity, but otherwise it looks doubtful we see him suited up for Porto again..?

Comment

“Taremi is an option, he will probably play the next one,” said Conceicao following his side’s win over Vitoria (via FcInterNews).

“His situation depends on his physical state, on how he returned from the international break, and his work in training. I’m paying attention to all of it.”

“I have seen and read that Taremi has undergone medical tests with other clubs and that I am saddened by the situation.

“But that’s not true. I’m not sad for anyone. He has a contract until June and I’ll be counting on him till then. This has been the same for all the players who left during my seven years at the club.

“There’s no controversy. It’s a question of form, quality and hard work. He will have his opportunities until the end of the season.”

So he’s not training hard enough and is out of form???

Comment

Quite happy about that. It's a good eyeopener but not only. The story on how Taremi prime was venerated by fans in Porto was quite exagerate. Porto social media post and some iranian flag here and there fooled some of us. They were just happy he did the job but nothing more. The second he start to decline or some transfer rumors were enough to ditch him.

Since his failed transfer last summer, I just don't care if he don't play against Arouca, Estoril or even Benfica. He bossed the league. This year he doesn't perform well and he played too much lately with WC and AC. let him rest and get his motivation back.

Comment

Working...
                                X