This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post

It's not official until Taremi is holding up (or wearing) the jersey.
    Which is not before first of July since officially Taremi has contract with Porto until end of June.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Which is not before first of July since officially Taremi has contract with Porto until end of June.
      thats correct.

Comment

Taremi bids farewell to Porto in instagram post:

Unfortunately, as my last season with FC Porto comes to an end, I would like to thank my coaches, teammates and all the staff of FC Porto, for their tireless work. To the fans of FC Porto, you are truly special and I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to wear this jersey and play in this great club. We had 4 fantastic seasons together, it was without a doubt the highlight of my career. We won and lost together and I will never forget the happy memories of winning Primeira Liga Championships and Portuguese Cups. We did it together as one club. I consider myself lucky to have been able to play on a stage like the Dragon Stadium. Your unwavering and unconditional support, the passion and the unforgettable atmosphere you created in each game, will accompany me forever. The Dragon will always be my home. Thank you for giving me a feeling of belonging and family. They will always have a special place in my heart. I leave this club with a heavy and nostalgic heart, but also with the feeling of duty fulfilled for having given everything of me in these 4 years we spent together. I will take with me so many special memories and fantastic moments on and off the field. It has been a great pleasure to be part of FC Porto's family and I wish everyone good luck in the club for the future. I will continue to be a porter forever. Like Us, one of Us.

We are Porto.​

Comment

Looks like July 10th is the official date for the Inter announcement of Taremi’s acquisition

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Looks like July 10th is the official date for the Inter announcement of Taremi's acquisition
            Looks like you were bang on:

https://m.linterista.it/news/taremi-...a-inter-129209

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's continue here:

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025 - PFDC : Best Hangout for Iranian Football Fans (persianfootball.com)

Comment

Working...
              X