No announcement yet.

Yadegar Rostami, Amir Dostali, & Dawid Rezaeian @ Pogon Sczcesin | 2023-2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yadegar Rostami, Amir Dostali, & Dawid Rezaeian @ Pogon Sczcesin | 2023-2024

New season new thread…I think Rostami will be a regular feature for them this year
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

On the bench for Conference League qualification vs. Gent.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He came on and played about the last 30 minutes. They won 2-1, both goals scored with him on the pitch.
      However they went out on aggregate.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        He came on and played about the last 30 minutes. They won 2-1, both goals scored with him on the pitch.
        However they went out on aggregate.
        I caught when he came on, man he has so much pace and technique, he's like Foden from England 🤣

It seems like Pogon is trying to make him play CDM/CM all rounder. He would fit well in our 4-4-2 play style at team melli

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I caught when he came on, man he has so much pace and technique, he's like Foden from England 🤣

It seems like Pogon is trying to make him play CDM/CM all rounder. He would fit well in our 4-4-2 play style at team melli
          Thank goodness. A true CM would be wonderful for our football.
          I hope Mahdavikia has the golden touch when it comes to scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Thank goodness. A true CM would be wonderful for our football.
            I hope Mahdavikia has the golden touch when it comes to scouting.
            While all eyes are on Rostami, I believe Dostali is developing into something great. He scored a tournament winning goal a few weeks back as someone posted and has been pretty valuable in their u20 team. When I look at our striker options for next generation, to me it seems like by talent alone, Dostali and Kasra Taheri from our U17 are standouts that will be essential. I really hope they stay on track and keep developing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

While all eyes are on Rostami, I believe Dostali is developing into something great. He scored a tournament winning goal a few weeks back as someone posted and has been pretty valuable in their u20 team. When I look at our striker options for next generation, to me it seems like by talent alone, Dostali and Kasra Taheri from our U17 are standouts that will be essential. I really hope they stay on track and keep developing.
              Kasra missed some absolute sitters in the AFC Championship U17. Was not impressed by him.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Kasra missed some absolute sitters in the AFC Championship U17. Was not impressed by him.
                He is a bit under-developed still. We will see in a few months in the u17 world cup how playing in Sepahan and training has developed him

Comment

Comment

he became the youngest iranian ever to appear in european continental competition, eclipsing the likes of azmoun, ezatolahi, and mahdavikia.

Big achievement

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      he became the youngest iranian ever to appear in european continental competition, eclipsing the likes of azmoun, ezatolahi, and mahdavikia.

Big achievement
                      I know Iranian social media channels are propagating this but I don't think it's true. Sardar Azmoun played in a Europa League game on July 25, 2013. He was 18 years and 6 months at that time - younger than what Yadegar is.

Both matches were qualifying games.

Comment

He's changed so much in the past season. Looks taller and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He's changed so much in the past season. Looks taller and stronger.
                          If he keeps developing well, he could be a serious contender to replace ezatolahi as DM in 2-3 years, Pogon has been playing him there mostly.

Next generation looks to be all midfielders and defenders, unlike this generation where its all wingers and strikers . Imagine the pace of the midfield in 2-3 years if Rostami, Hosseinejad, Salmani, Esmaeil all keep developing. We also have very promising right backs in Hardani/Nima Andarz in the future, and Jalali as LB after Haj Safi. Hazbavi gotta keep developing as CB too. We just need to find some wingers, a few good strikers, and a good coach now maybe we can finally get to R16 of WC in 2030

Comment

Saeid Saharkhizan is a potentially excellent young striker. He plays for Gol Gohar.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Saeid Saharkhizan is a potentially excellent young striker. He plays for Gol Gohar.
                              One of these days I wanna make a thread of all of our young and promising players, both PGPL and diaspora, so we can see where they all end up in a few years

Comment

Working...
                              X