Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure ashghal.? whatever lol ! Haters will hate
    Seems like other strikers score ONLY important goals and not in 4-0, 5-0 matches lol
    Some of excuses make me laugh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arya from Gol Bezan on Twitter space confirmed that US federation has been in contact with him and also noted that GNs coaching staff knows about him but they unprofessionally are asking non-sports related social media people to contact him to ask if he's interested because they don't know how to do it themselves (if I understood that correctly?). So FFRI knows about him, its just the coaching staff is incompetent apparently.

But yeah if he continues to score a few more goals the rest of the season he will probably move to a better team since St. Truidense is one of those teams that makes money by selling young people to top 5 leagues. And the clock is ticking if we ever want him to play for us

Comment

Seems this has gone into the toilet as the US approached him first and now we’ve done so through a supposed third party https://x.com/prznsoccer/status/1830...773091525?s=46

I think if we’d made a move 4-5 months ago for the Asian cup he’d have picked us. Fine margins I guess. Remains of the Beitashour situation when we only moved when the US moved for him. I actually think we would’ve been more productive under Skokic than Ghalenoei

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

He will not get regular minutes with US!
          US has the base of 3-4 squad in europe!
          With both Azmoun and Taremi aging, if he consider Iran, he will have much better international chances with TM than US!
          3rd party or 4th at least he has been approached!
          He is still young and not established! If he thinks he will be regular with US any time soon he is dreaming!
          Everyone knows i love big forwards and i like his profile but he still has long way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            With both Azmoun and Taremi aging, if he consider Iran, he will have much better international chances with TM than US!
            He is still young and nor established! If he thinks he will be regular with US any time soon he is dreaming!
            Everyone knows i love big forward and i like his profile but he still has long way to go!

You just need to have better vision with these things. Think about his profile: young, tall, and athletic striker in one of the most scouted teams in Europe who will undoubtedly score 10 g/a by the end of the season unless he gets injured. IMO I don't wanna hype him up because he hasn't proved himself yet but I DO know is that he is going to a top 5 league next season

Comment

US has:
              Pulisic 25 at Milan
              Pepi 21 PSV
              Balogun 23 Monaco
              Aoronson 23 Leads
              Weah 24 Juves
              Paredes 21 Wolfsburg
              (Not all are starters or get regular min i get that)
              And bunch of others in Mexico, Belgium, and some other 2nd, 3rd rated euro league!
              This kid will probably eventuality get his chance with US but what are the chances he play regularly with them?
              Both Sardar and Taremi has max 2 good years in them , we will be quite thin in forward position
              There are some young kids like Saharkhizan or Aghaeipour but they are far from being established or starter!
              He has way good chance in long term with Iran to start than with US! Consider even established players with US are quite young!

Comment

We all know we are poor in this part!
                I have been told Morocco has dedicated department in their federation to work on these cases as they rely big time on kids born and raised outside! Assuming Turkey, Algeria, and many other countries do the same!
                It is not only GN job! GN apparently showed his interest! I know in past CQ was doing these kind of approaches but it is clearly federation with collaboration of the coaches to follow this activity!

Comment

We all know we are poor in this part!
                  I have been told Morocco has dedicated department in their federation to work on these cases as they rely big time on kids born and raised outside! Assuming Turkey, Algeria, and many other countries do the same!
                  It is not only GN job! GN apparently showed his interest! I know in past CQ was doing these kind of approaches but it is clearly federation with collaboration of the coaches to follow this activity!

GN tried many times with Dejagah in 2007 (in person), but at that point Dejagah didn't want to join TM.

GN isn't as stupid/clueless as people here make him out to be.

He doesn't hate the diaspora players. Just look how he treats someone like Ghodoos!

Comment

US has:
                    Pulisic 25 at Milan
                    Pepi 21 PSV
                    Balogun 23 Monaco
                    Aoronson 23 Leads
                    Weah 24 Juves
                    Paredes 21 Wolfsburg
                    (Not all are starters or get regular min i get that)
                    And bunch of others in Mexico, Belgium, and some other 2nd, 3rd rated euro league!
                    This kid will probably eventuality get his chance with US but what are the chances he play regularly with them?
                    Both Sardar and Taremi has max 2 good years in them , we will be quite thin in forward position
                    There are some young kids like Saharkhizan or Aghaeipour but they are far from being established or starter!
                    He has way good chance in long term with Iran to start than with US! Consider even established players with US are quite young!

Yeah I’d add Sargent and Wright to that list it’s extremely competitive meanwhile other than Saharkhizan there isn’t much attacking quality in Iran. If Kaveh is realistic he’s got a far better chance starting for us than the US and having that momentum for several world cups. The US is stacked with talent for the time being

Comment

Kahveh and Ekert best chance of playing in a World Cup is with Iran ……. Especially for Kahveh he ain’t going to get playing time with the USA cause they have a lot of options but , you never know , their new coach will definitely test players …

GN needs to cap tie these players what better game than Krygzystan

if they really want to play for Iran knowing the limitations then why not ….

we could have dropped mangol and the 4th keeper that idk why he is even in the team , he just conceded 4 goals from tractor last game ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                        Kahveh and Ekert best chance of playing in a World Cup is with Iran ……. Especially for Kahveh he ain’t going to get playing time with the USA cause they have a lot of options but , you never know , their new coach will definitely test players …

GN needs to cap tie these players what better game than Krygzystan

if they really want to play for Iran knowing the limitations then why not ….

we could have dropped mangol and the 4th keeper that idk why he is even in the team , he just conceded 4 goals from tractor last game ….
                        I don't understand Niazmand call up either, three GKs should Beiranvand, Hosseini, and one of our young goalkeepers Rafiei, Parsa, Khaledabadi, Shakouri, etc

Comment

He is still young and not established! If he thinks he will be regular with US any time soon he is dreaming!
                          Everyone knows i love big forwards and i like his profile but he still has long way to go!

What is the pitch we are giving the kid? "

Hey you'll have a harder time, we wont treat you seriously, you are a diaspora transplant, come play for us?"

The US will offer much better incentives to him.

All it comes down to for us is who he wants to represent. If he wants Iran, he can get it. If its about logistics or anything else the US beats us.

Comment

TBH there's not much else we can offer him aside from playing for the people of Iran. When it comes to everything else nobody would wanna touch TM with a 10 foot pole lol

Comment

If I were an Iranian American pro footballer I certainly wouldn’t go through any trouble to play for supermarket cashiers like Skocic or Ghalenoei…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                If I were an Iranian American pro footballer I certainly wouldn’t go through any trouble to play for supermarket cashiers like Skocic or Ghalenoei…
                                playing in a world cup like it or not is a once in a lifetime event

playing for team melli allows him to expand his brand throughout the world and have Asian eyes watching him which could induce future career opportunities- it could be a catalyst to a big move to the middle east for him for example . Playing international football is huge even for lesser teams like Iran, why else do you think Mason Greenwood is still optiing to play for Jamaica and there are still J-league Japanese born north koreans that head back to represent North Korea even to this day. International football is invaluable Steven Beitashour said as much in a 2019 interview on why he picked Iran. Heck even Premier League's Hamza Choudary is now opting to play for Bangladesh because it still puts him in front of major markets to advertise himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X