Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

playing in a world cup like it or not is a once in a lifetime event

playing for team melli allows him to expand his brand throughout the world and have Asian eyes watching him which could induce future career opportunities- it could be a catalyst to a big move to the middle east for him for example . Playing international football is huge even for lesser teams like Iran, why else do you think Mason Greenwood is still optiing to play for Jamaica and there are still J-league Japanese born north koreans that head back to represent North Korea even to this day. International football is invaluable Steven Beitashour said as much in a 2019 interview on why he picked Iran. Heck even Premier League's Hamza Choudary is now opting to play for Bangladesh because it still puts him in front of major markets to advertise himself.
    The difference between Kaveh and those players is that Kaveh actually has a chance of playing for America.

Playing for the US in a world cup when US is hosting will get him far more attention than playing for a backwards, apartheid, collapsing pariah state with one of the most incompetent footballing federations in the world.

The only attention he's going to get playing for Iran is from Shahi and MKO morons who will call him a traitor for "legitimising" the Islamic republic, or low-class Iranians sending him death threats on his Insta for missing a shot or something.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

The difference between Kaveh and those players is that Kaveh actually has a chance of playing for America.

Playing for the US in a world cup when US is hosting will get him far more attention than playing for a backwards, apartheid, collapsing pariah state with one of the most incompetent footballing federations in the world.

The only attention he's going to get playing for Iran is from Shahi and MKO morons who will call him a traitor for "legitimising" the Islamic republic, or low-class Iranians sending him death threats on his Insta for missing a shot or something.
      There’s about 5-6 decent young players - here there’s literally no competition bar one young player who has two goals in the Russian league . Minutes matter and the opportunities are far greater with Iran than the US
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

What is the pitch we are giving the kid? "

Hey you'll have a harder time, we wont treat you seriously, you are a diaspora transplant, come play for us?"

The US will offer much better incentives to him.

All it comes down to for us is who he wants to represent. If he wants Iran, he can get it. If its about logistics or anything else the US beats us.
        Your name is Zahir-al-Eslam. You are perfect for Jomhuri Eslami. We will find you nice Eslami wife and your father can marry her sister too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Your name is Zahir-al-Eslam. You are perfect for Jomhuri Eslami. We will find you nice Eslami wife and your father can marry her sister too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

The hilarious part is that historically the domestic born Iranians have "worse" offenses.

Azmoun/Ezatolahi and their Ekaterina/Svetlana trouble
            Nikbakht
            Sheys Rezaei etc
            Haghighi

Gucci/Dejagah/Ghoddos are angelic men of God by comparison

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The hilarious part is that historically the domestic born Iranians have "worse" offenses.

Azmoun/Ezatolahi and their Ekaterina/Svetlana trouble
              Nikbakht
              Sheys Rezaei etc
              Haghighi

Gucci/Dejagah/Ghoddos are angelic men of God by comparison
              It's true.
              My cohorts in age who grow up in Iran are Caligula (in general) compared to those of us who grew up out of Iran.
              We're stuck in the 1980s in a way! We're mostly "Bache Mosbat" as they say.

I'm not saying it as a judgement either - just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                There’s about 5-6 decent young players - here there’s literally no competition bar one young player who has two goals in the Russian league . Minutes matter and the opportunities are far greater with Iran than the US
                The competition is worse here, players that dont have the level get selected and played above him

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It's true.
                  My cohorts in age who grow up in Iran are Caligula (in general) compared to those of us who grew up out of Iran.
                  We're stuck in the 1980s in a way! We're mostly "Bache Mosbat" as they say.

I'm not saying it as a judgement either - just an observation.
                  Bache mosbat is my nickname!

Comment

KZ with the assist. They're up 1-0 at halftime.

Comment

I feel that a Kaveh and Saharkhizan partnership can be something nice. Their style of plays can compliment each other. It should be our future starting front line.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

As of now he has 4 G/A in 6 starts this season. Tremendous improvement compared to his last season when he got 7 G/A in 18 games. I think he is a certified starter now as he's started all of their games this season.

I'm convinced 100% he is moving a top 3 league barring any injury next season. STVV is one of the most well scouted teams in Europe. For context Japan's young GK was his teammate last season and he had some average stats, but he got a move to Serie A. TBH even premier league is in play if he manages to crack 10 G/A. I've seen people with worse qualities and stats in this club get a better move

Comment

Working...
                        X