Tier list for Twitter ITK's and transfer journalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tier list for Twitter ITK's and transfer journalists

I feel like this year the transfer season has been highjacked with lots of charlatans and fake Twitter journalists that we have naively fallen for.

Most forums and Reddit have a Tier system for these ITK journalists.

Tier 1 - Gold standard and highly reliable
    Tier 2 - Possible transfer happening
    Tier 3 - Unreliable source but with some credibility to the rumour.

Banned journalists = Bullshiters that create fake rumours and should be banned from ever being used as a reliable source or from being posted in the forum

I think if we collectively come up with a list and get the thread stickied it will help in the long run.

yea .... good idea..!

i'd gather the Tier 1s are usually those with sources and contacts within the club(especially Elite eu clubs) Front Offices who handle the the business side of the club ...!
    AND The Tier 2-3 goozoos are often those (often with some tokhmy media credentials ) who primarily get their scoops from the Player's agents and in essence, do the Bazargarmy for the Agent's and try to hype the fans and in essence grea$e the wheels for a deal to come to eventual fruition ..!!

Comment

Sina Tafazolli is tier -1

Comment

Hatam borderline tier 3 honestly

Comment

Good idea.
          One thing to keep in mind is that some sources are solid for domestic transfers but not legionnaires.

Erfan1806 on twitter is good source for domestic transfers. He doesn't really talk about international ones though. I would put him as tier 1 for domestic.

Gol Bezan is also tier 1 in terms of reliability, but they don't really do that much transfer talk

Hatam is somewhere between 1 and 2.
          ​​​​​​1 for domestic, 2 for legionnaires.

Sina Taffazoli is 2 for domestic and 3 for international news (they were the first to call JB to Feyenoord, other than that a lot of false info).

Comment

He was right ...

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
            X