No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dybala has a 12 million euro release clause that has now come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Dybala has a 12 million euro release clause that has now come into play.
      If a club is willing to take the injury risk, it’s a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

If a club is willing to take the injury risk, it’s a good deal.
        I can see a club like Man U taking the risk. He is injury prone and getting a little old (30 years old), but 12M is nothing for a club like Man U and Dybala is still a darn good playmaker when healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Roma want to include Azmoun in their long term plans...

https://romapress.net/roma-want-to-i...ong-term-plans

Roma are extremely satisfied with attacker Sardar Azmoun’s output since his arrival in the summer.

The 29-year-old has impressed both Mourinho and the club despite playing very limited minutes in the first months of this season.

His appearances off the bench have often resulted in Roma getting a result near the final minutes of almost any game Azmoun featured in.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Roma would like to include Azmoun in their long-term plans.

However, for the time being the club have not taken a decision yet as to whether trigger the option in his loan from Bayer Leverkusen or not.

Azmoun’s current price-tag is €13 million – a fee that Roma will not be able to afford if they fail to qualify for Champions League.
          I think this is good news overall as Roma seem to be impressed by him, but I do have two concerns:

1. The article mentions that Roma will have a difficult time coughing up the 13M for Sardar's buy option.

2. Once Tammy comes back, the pecking order will still be tough (even if they get rid of Belotti).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I think this is good news overall as Roma seem to be impressed by him, but I do have two concerns:

1. The article mentions that Roma will have a difficult time coughing up the 13M for Sardar's buy option.

2. Once Tammy comes back, the pecking order will still be tough (even if they get rid of Belotti).
            If they get rid of belotti, and lukako loan expires, then azmoun won't have much to compete with.

Comment

I dont really see Tammy coming into decent shape post ACL until last month or 2 of the season, if that. They say he is progressing well but due to start training in March. After a year out playing will come even later.

the 13 million is steep I think and roma wont pay that. However, if they produce something like 7/8 I doubt leverkusen would be too hard to convince? They 4x their money on a guy they dont even want, but have a good relationship/respect for.

Regardless sardar needs goals in second half of season to truly convince. At least 5+. His overall performance is very solid in limited mins but those goals are what will force mou into giving him more mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Man goftam ke raazi hastam az amalkarde Sardar dar in baazi.

Kesi ham nagofte ke Roma bedoone Sardar behtar baazi mikone.

Amma agar VAGHEI-BINAANEH bekhaaim negah konim Mourinho yek morrabbie BESYAR MOHAAFEZEKAARI ast ke

3-5-2 baazi mikone. Gozinehaaye aslish ham Dybala ast va Lukaku. Baraye hamin Sardar foghesh 30 daghighe baazi khahad kard.
                Fair enough!

Comment

BIG NEWS FROM FABRIZIO

Comment

Sardar's undeniable talent continues to drive massive interest despite his lackluster fitness.

Haven't been keeping up with La Liga as much this year. But despite their rich recent history, Sevilla is having a terrible year and they're in the relegation zone.

Still. Good to see Sardar drawing interest from these types of clubs.

Comment

Sardar's undeniable talent continues to drive massive interest despite his lackluster fitness.

Haven't been keeping up with La Liga as much this year. But despite their rich recent history, Sevilla is having a terrible year and they're in the relegation zone.

Still. Good to see Sardar drawing interest from these types of clubs.
                      yet we have people here who act as if Sardar at Roma has been a failure!!!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I dont really see Tammy coming into decent shape post ACL until last month or 2 of the season, if that. They say he is progressing well but due to start training in March. After a year out playing will come even later.

the 13 million is steep I think and roma wont pay that. However, if they produce something like 7/8 I doubt leverkusen would be too hard to convince? They 4x their money on a guy they dont even want, but have a good relationship/respect for.

Regardless sardar needs goals in second half of season to truly convince. At least 5+. His overall performance is very solid in limited mins but those goals are what will force mou into giving him more mins.
                        a more astute observer would realize that his uber Selfless performances in Roma attack has been paramount to his immense Positive impact as a late sub so far..!!
                        i can recall so many instances this season that a more selfish and hasty attempt on goal coula possibly resulted in him amassing more goals or a more scorer points..!
                        while a more Selfish personal glory hunter/greedy/khoreh (almost any other front line player in current Roma perhaps?) woulda more likely to taken a less certain and wishful shot on goal where a simple tap in assist woulda yielded a far more guaranteed goal but for another striker ..!
                        Mou recognizes that quality in Sardar that goes beyond pure Scorer's Stat ... and seemingly so many of Roma's more football educated fans on SM from my experience.!

also
                        Sevilla are a long time admirer on Sardar... however in past havent seemed too eager to cough up the required $$s to make a serious attempt at capturing him.... ..!!
                        not so sure that would be a good move for sardar to go there as it seems like they are in panic-mode shopping this winter for their league survival and most such hasty antics often fire back more so than help the club in their survival attempt .... and gotta also realize that even if they manage survival there will be another season of no european action for sardar there at least..! i think i rather he took his chances in roma and /or back in Bayer for next season...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          a more astute observer would realize that his uber Selfless performances in Roma attack has been paramount to his immense Positive impact as a late sub so far..!!
                          i can recall so many instances this season that a more selfish and hasty attempt on goal coula possibly resulted in him amassing more goals or a more scorer points..!
                          while a more Selfish personal glory hunter/greedy/khoreh (almost any other front line player in current Roma perhaps?) woulda more likely to taken a less certain and wishful shot on goal where a simple tap in assist woulda yielded a far more guaranteed goal but for another striker ..!
                          Mou recognizes that quality in Sardar that goes beyond pure Scorer's Stat ... and seemingly so many of Roma's more football educated fans on SM from my experience.!

also
                          Sevilla are a long time admirer on Sardar... however in past havent seemed too eager to cough up the required $$s to make a serious attempt at capturing him.... ..!!
                          not so sure that would be a good move for sardar to go there as it seems like they are in panic-mode shopping this winter for their league survival and most such hasty antics often fire back more so than help the club in their survival attempt .... and gotta also realize that even if they manage survival there will be another season of no european action for sardar there at least..! i think i rather he took his chances in roma and /or back in Bayer for next season...!!?
                          Agreed. He may be playing limited mins but he is far more effective and active in those mins than he was in entire matches at leverkusen at times.

He has something good going for him at roma. The coach, the city, the team, etc. No reason to break that up for a team in pure crisis like sevilla.

If he continues performing at this level, he will get more mins and naturally more goals. Then I am sure he will have more decent offers on the table even if roma arent able to make the move permanent.

Comment

Yeah please dont leave Roma for Sevilla in the winter window Sardar, lots of Serie A left to play plus he should be eligible for Europe games in this stretch of the season.

Comment

Big match tomorrow against Atalanta. A Roma win will leapfrog Atalanta

Comment

Even though I think Seria A and Roma sounds very good but I think he would get much more playing time in Sevilla and also Sevilla would suite him more since they are way more offensive team than Roma.

Comment

Working...
                                X