No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roma have been horrible when they are playing possession football against compact defending. Mou doesn't seem to find a good solution for these kind of scenarios. Azmoun made an impact last game Roma played against a compact defence.

1. They lack creativity
    2. They lack focus on the last pass inside opponent box.
    3. They need a bully in opponents box to open spaces and someone that is good on combinations unlocking defences.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      This game is prime for Sardar to come on and making a winning contribution.
      Totally agree!

Comment

That Zalewski dude needs to work on the sensitivity of his foot. His crosses and shots makes Ehsan Fabregas look like Mahdavikia. 1 miserable attempt at crossing and 1 miserable attempt at a shot on goal in less than 3-4 minutes! Incredible!

Comment

Can someone tell kolisinac that the yugoslav war ended 25 years ago whit his nare gav bodyslams?

The dude does not playing football.....

Comment

Roma defence commit triple brain farts. I really believe that goal should not have been called off. It didnt look like a foul. Shouldve been 2-1 atalanta?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              That Zalewski dude needs to work on the sensitivity of his foot. His crosses and shots makes Ehsan Fabregas look like Mahdavikia. 1 miserable attempt at crossing and 1 miserable attempt at a shot on goal in less than 3-4 minutes! Incredible!
              This is ridiculous. Zalweski is consistently beating defenders down his side, and creating crosses on the ground and in the air. He can't MAKE his teammates perform the proper runs into the box, either to the far post or the top of the box.
              And his shot on goal? He broke the ankle of the defender and put one on. So what if he missed? That makes him bad? Give me a break.. just another example of a coach potato who probably breathes hard going up stairs, but expects perfection from elite footballers, on every touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

This is ridiculous. Zalweski is consistently beating defenders down his side, and creating crosses on the ground and in the air. He can't MAKE his teammates perform the proper runs into the box, either to the far post or the top of the box.
                And his shot on goal? He broke the ankle of the defender and put one on. So what if he missed? That makes him bad? Give me a break.. just another example of a coach potato who probably breathes hard going up stairs, but expects perfection from elite footballers, on every touch.
                Hahah your mommy is a potato

Comment

Listen fanboi: Zalewskis cross was 10 meters or more from nearest attacker. How is a player supposed to make a run? Sometimes they may lack in running in roma, but they arent idiots who dont know how to conserve energy either. You dont run in vain in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                    Can someone tell kolisinac that the yugoslav war ended 25 years ago whit his nare gav bodyslams?

this

this filthy hacker fat pos shoulda been red carded or at least cautioned by now
                    Cant fkn stand useless dirty hacks like him

two more subs in for roma no sardar yet

i think only 1 more subs left and some 25-30min
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 01-07-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Yes, I can tell it at least to his cousin and she can forward it to him 😂
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post

Yes, I can tell it at least to his cousin and she can forward it to him 😂
                        Dastet dard nakone

Comment

Mou's subs make me think that he's content with a draw..

Comment

paredes is the next (last??) sub..!! :/
                            guess mou is happy just to get a point from this game..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              paredes is the next (last??) sub..!! :/
                              guess mou is happy just to get a point from this game..?
                              2 more subs left, you have 5 subs in Serie A

Comment

that fat fk hacker is off
                                ok now get Sardar on to bag all the points..

Comment

Working...
                                X